“Great Day All Around!”

$49.00*
and up
Bávaro Snorkeling and Natural Swimming Pool in Punta Cana
More attraction details
Owner description: Quality Scuba Diving Centers WITH 20% Online Discount! DRESSEL DIVERS is the company chosen by the prestigious Iberostar Hotel chain for the last twenty years to run diving activities on the premise of its luxury hotels in the Caribbean, to ensure that this service has the same quality as the hotels.We are dedicated to teaching diving and offer all levels of PADI courses: From beginner all the way to PADI instructor. Other federations are also welcome. We offer boats especially made for diving by a lifelong diver, the owner, who contributed his strong experience to construct outstanding boats for this activity. Our main priority is to guarantee your safety!We organize diving excursions every day for certified divers to the marvelous reefs, that are closest to our hotel, as well as full day excursions for both divers and snorkelers to more remote sites such as Bayahibe and Saona Island.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

We literally just got back from and incredible day of diving with Dressel. My wife and I finished our scuba certification literally a week before our trip to DR and only had one day to dive on our short vacation. I'm so glad we decided to spend it with this crew. First of all Lucia who answered my many emails was super helpful answering all my questions and even arranged to reschedule the Saona island trip to the only day we could dive. The dives/and whole day trip were fantastic. They picked us up at our hotel, had all of our gear pulled out,sized, and ready when we arrived. We did one shallower dive first to get comfortable and get our equipment adjusted...but even on that dive we saw tons of beautiful fish, coral, and two nurse sharks in a cave. Then we had a relaxing lunch on Saona island which was so beautiful. The were a lot of Mosquitos the day we were there FYI. Next we dove another reef right off of the island...literally in the boat 2 minutes? And this dive was even better than the first. We were able to swim with 2 sea turtles and a huge eagle ray. We were all giving high fives under water after that! We dove with David who took such great care of us....super friendly, knowledgeable, always found hidden fish etc we would have missed, and made us feel completely safe even though we were rookies. The whole staff from the captain, to the dive shop staff, and our crazy and fun photographer made this whole trip perfect! I just wish we could dive with them again tomorrow!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,008)

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Me and my girlfriend dived with Dressel Divers. It was a team of young but experienced divers relaxed and joyful. We didn't felt ourselves one second insecure in the water. In one dive we saw baracudas, lionfish and trumpetfish. Especially an Italian guy called Marcello joined us in our dive and made us feel like "fish in the water". We recommend this to everybody who want to discover another world. Vale la pena !!!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

My husband & I did "Discover Scuba", which consist of: 1 classroom, 1 pool session, & 2 dives.

We took our 2 dives @ Saona Island, which was BEAUTIFUL! I would highly recommend doing your dives there. We saw so many fish, stingrays, & sea turtles. The coral was beautiful & colorful, too.

Our classroom instructor was David, who was great & we dove w/Erika, who was very patient with us, being "first-timers." Andre also took a video of us diving & we bought the DVD, which was amazing.

We liked diving so much, we are now getting certified. Thanks, Dressel Divers!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

When my wife and I decided to take a trip to Punta Cana this year the Scuba Diving aspect was opportunistic. I went on line and did a bit of research on Dressel Divers and actually was expecting the average resort type dive experience. A boat full of first time wide eyed guppies and a couple of experienced divers in the mix. What I found was well beyond my expectations. Dressel runs a very professional company, the experienced divers were guided separately from the others being certified. All aspects of the experience from the arrival and check in to the pre-dive breifing to the actual dive were carried out in an extremely professional manner. The best part though was the crew, and a special thanks goes out to David Barlic for the great day of wreck diving and an awesome night dive. And to Elena for a couple days of great reef diving. You both made this an exceptional experience and are a big reason for this review.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

We had an excellent time diving with Dressel Divers. Our trip to Saona Island was simply awesome. Many thanks to the folks at Dressel who made the trip even more special - David Barlic, Selina and Andre. The entire excursion to Saona was an experience I will never forget! One of the most memorable days of diving ever!