“Interesting transformation for a club!”

Imagine Punta Cana Disco
Imagine Cave General Admission Ticket
Ranked #6 of 37 Nightlife in Punta Cana
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: To begin to grasp the concept of this Dominican cave-castle turned disco, we must go back to when the Caribbean Sea naturally carved out breathtaking system of caves and caverns from solid rock. fast forward a few million years; the ocean receded revealing one of the most unique and espectacular locations on the island, ensuring what will be an unforgettable night!
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

You have to at least see this yourself. Once inside seeing the small dance floor it became crowded. There were different dance areas with different dj's. All were on mark with the jam's. It was packed with people with no room to move freely. Enjoyed the dancers on stage and on stilts. By the end of the night my toes were tired n bruised from folks dancing (jumping) on them. Expansion would be good!

All reviews
"caves"
in 18 reviews
"acoustics"

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I ended up here on a whim when a party bus came through my resort. It was $40 for round trip transportation, club entry, and 2 drinks. For $60, you could get unlimited drinks. The promoter on my bus made sure the DJ sent me a happy birthday shout out. The age of the crowd was 20's-30's, mostly Americans, quite a few locals, and a few from other countries. The DJ was awesome and played a good mix of reggaeton, hip hop, r & b, pop, rock, everything. I had so much fun dancing til 3 am and went back again the next night! If you're looking for some fun night life in Punta Cana, Imagine is it.

3  Thank thejetsettergirl
Reviewed June 18, 2013

If you like to dance, Imagine aka the cave is the place to do it! In June 2013 the cost was $20 which included cover as well as 1 drink. Upon returning and doing more research they have better deals on their website. I recommend the site prior to attending the club.

2  Thank statiasis
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My boyfriend and I had very high expectations for this place. We watched videos, seen pictures, its definitely not what its worked up to be. Even though we went on a Tuesday, all the resorts are packed at this time of the year, we didnt think us going on a Tuesday would make that much of a difference. We didnt buy the package at our resort. I didnt want to get picked up at midnight and not get dropped off til 5am. If i would have gotten back to the hotel at 5am, I probably wouldn't wake up til 1pm the next day. We thought we would pregame at our hotel since the drinks are free (all inclusive) and just take a cab there. Cab was like $22 bucks there and $22 back + tip. To start off with, the security was so rude it was disgusting. Entry was $20 a person if you didnt get a package. Your paying around the same price if you get a package- except you leave at your own convenience. You get inside and its a bunch of teenagers dancing around. Im 23 years old and I was one of the oldest people there lol kind of awkward. Anyways, the DJ was horrrrrible! We were only there for like 3 hours and we heard a lot of the same songs twice! We couldnt stop laughing at the girl in the DJ booth, (one of the club employees), her idea of getting the crowd riled up was jumping up and down and playing on the computer in the booth. lol. We did get 2 drinks. 2 drinks were $20 and they were in very skinny small glasses. RIP OFF. We honestly had more fun at our hotel club, so much more fun, We didnt know whether to laugh or be upset that we just blew $80 at this club when we didnt have fun at all. The only good thing I can say about this club is that its in a cave. A manmade cave. Didnt see any bats though like other people. Now I can say i went to a club in a cave thats it but not worth the money at all!

4  Thank Kelly A