“Probably the worst thing we did in Punta Cana”

Imagine Punta Cana Disco
Imagine Cave General Admission Ticket
Ranked #6 of 37 Nightlife in Punta Cana
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: To begin to grasp the concept of this Dominican cave-castle turned disco, we must go back to when the Caribbean Sea naturally carved out breathtaking system of caves and caverns from solid rock. fast forward a few million years; the ocean receded revealing one of the most unique and espectacular locations on the island, ensuring what will be an unforgettable night!
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My boyfriend and I had very high expectations for this place. We watched videos, seen pictures, its definitely not what its worked up to be. Even though we went on a Tuesday, all the resorts are packed at this time of the year, we didnt think us going on a Tuesday would make that much of a difference. We didnt buy the package at our resort. I didnt want to get picked up at midnight and not get dropped off til 5am. If i would have gotten back to the hotel at 5am, I probably wouldn't wake up til 1pm the next day. We thought we would pregame at our hotel since the drinks are free (all inclusive) and just take a cab there. Cab was like $22 bucks there and $22 back + tip. To start off with, the security was so rude it was disgusting. Entry was $20 a person if you didnt get a package. Your paying around the same price if you get a package- except you leave at your own convenience. You get inside and its a bunch of teenagers dancing around. Im 23 years old and I was one of the oldest people there lol kind of awkward. Anyways, the DJ was horrrrrible! We were only there for like 3 hours and we heard a lot of the same songs twice! We couldnt stop laughing at the girl in the DJ booth, (one of the club employees), her idea of getting the crowd riled up was jumping up and down and playing on the computer in the booth. lol. We did get 2 drinks. 2 drinks were $20 and they were in very skinny small glasses. RIP OFF. We honestly had more fun at our hotel club, so much more fun, We didnt know whether to laugh or be upset that we just blew $80 at this club when we didnt have fun at all. The only good thing I can say about this club is that its in a cave. A manmade cave. Didnt see any bats though like other people. Now I can say i went to a club in a cave thats it but not worth the money at all!

4  Thank Kelly A
"caves"
in 18 reviews
"acoustics"

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Used the party bus to get there. Had a lot of fun and took a lot of pictures of the surrounding cave formations. It was beautiful. The crowd was usually young and it gets very hot quickly in the cave. A few hours went a long way. Its a must do if you're into music and nightlife.

1  Thank TBVictor
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Crazy fun!! Worth the money!! Great and friendly bartenders. The entertainers did great. All around the best club I've ever been to! If I'm ever in Punta Cana again Imagine is the first thing on my list to do!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

it was good, a little expensive though, 20 dollar cover and I order for rum and coke for me and my friends and it was 32 dollars, but free transportation to and from the Bahia thanks to Vlady!!!