“Cool Experience”

Imagine Disco Nightclub in Punta Cana
Ranked #3 of 34 Nightlife in Punta Cana
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: To begin to grasp the concept of this Dominican cave-castle turned disco, we must go back to when the Caribbean Sea naturally carved out breathtaking system of caves and caverns from solid rock. fast forward a few million years; the ocean receded revealing one of the most unique and espectacular locations on the island, ensuring what will be an unforgettable night!
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Cool Experience”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Worth checking out for nightlife in punta cana
Safe, Fun, Unique... id go back. Variety of music in the different sections of the cave
Id reccomend if two of you are going one pay 40$ and the other pay 60$ for all inclusive drinks
and the person with all inclusive get the other persons drinks..little cheat that saves you some money. By 4 am i was ready to go back haha but overall great expereince.

Visited November 2012
3 Thank JaymeH13

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“An amazing place to go”
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I had the best time at Imagine. I booked my trip through the representative that was at my hotel. My friends and I payed $40 USD each for admission, pick up, drop off, and two drink tickets. You can pay extra for open bar. From the time I reached to when I left I had fun; you would never expect that the inside of a cave could be so much fun. The music was a great mix {something for everyone}, the drinks were good, and everyone that worked there was very friendly. I highly recommend it to all the 20-something's that go to DR.

1 Thank MellisaRN
Cincinnati, Ohio
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Not bad”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

The club was nice and had a great time with friends. I think the price was a little steap and the variety of music was limited. Overall I would go back if the price was a little lower

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Mullinscincy
Toronto
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Such fun”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Wow, this club is amazing, really cool being in a cave and the bats flying around at the end of the evening made it more authentic lol. Wasn't full capacity when we were there so only half of the club was open. Music was great, mixture of top 40 dance, some techno and local music, we danced until 5am, missing our bus ride home, but plenty of taxis waiting outside. A really fun night. The open bar prob helped lol.

Visited December 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Depends on what you want”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

This club is in a really cool multi-chamber cave beneath a castle. That is about the coolest thing about this club. Part of my review comes from the fact that I was held hostage there for 4 hours, which is far too long, even in the most comfortable pair of heels. My resort Animacion team organized a a trip for the guests to take a bus to Imagine, get 2 drinks, and a bus back 4 hours later to the resort for $40. Was definitely an expensive outing, but cool to say that you did it. A lot of people were having a good time and dancing, music was basically techno, was impossible to get your complimentary drinks from the overcrowded bar. I just didn't find it that fun, although it could be blamed more on the fact that my hours of observation were from 12 midnight to 4am. BTW, at 12 the place seemed a little empty, so it doesn't make sense to come any earlier than this.

Visited May 2012