All reviews sunset bar dinner reservations carlos rosario francis newton palazzo restaurant melia group beautiful resort located pool was heated queen tribute band hard working man gratuities are included chocolate strawberries rose petals and champagne private beach and pool cart fee exclusive restaurant butler services
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hello my name is Cathy Inkrote and am wanting to share with you about my amazing stay at this hotel! I was at this resort to celebrate my best friends 30 anniversary! From the very first moment I stepped foot on this property I was blown away by the decor!
Then I was escorted to the Royal Service was so amazing and so peaceful not having kids there!
The Palazzo service was amazing! The food was amazing! My servers Pedro and Omar! I found two guys so helpful and very informative! They have the incredible personality and the best customer service that I have experienced in a long time! Very helpful and informative with things to do and see around the area! That was very helpful!
My butler was Nicolas! He was very helpful and always available if I needed anything! His customer service skills are amazing! It is hard to find someone who will always go above and beyond to help guests! He would always take time out of his day just to stop over and see how your day was going! Have employees that go above and beyond is hard to find now a days! Make sure you never let those kind of employees go! Nicolas has the most amazing personality and shows pride in this resort! I also Had the pleasure of meeting with Miguel Abreu the Captain! He also offered his self if I had anything I needed! I could name a lot of things Nicolas did above and beyond, but I will tell you one! Nicolas set I
Up this beautiful bubble bath with flowers and chocolate strawberries! It was amazing!
Then on my last night I enjoy a beautiful 3 course meal at Passion! When you Enter the restaurant it is just beautiful! The decorations and decor was amazing and elegant! The server staff goes above and beyond as well!
I highly recommend for all my friends and family to come to this resort! The grounds are beautiful, peaceful and so full of incredible energy from the staff!
Sincerely Cathy

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 683cathyi
CMMelia, Gerente at Royal Service at Paradisus By Melia Palma Real, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Cathy,

It is really a great pleasure to read such a wonderful review from you!

We are glad to know you enjoyed your Royal Service experience. Furthermore, it is an honor to hear how our team went the extra mile to offer you a personalized and unique experience. For that matter, we will share your compliments and gratitude with Nicolas, Omar, Pedro, and Miguel. On behalf of our team...thanks!

We appreciate your recommendations to your friends and family members. We would love to welcome them.

We count ourselves lucky for guests like you and look forward to host you again at Royal Service at Paradisus Palma Real.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Returned a couple weeks ago but have been swamped at work, just getting to writing the review. Had a great time at Palma Real Royal Service. We found the facility to be clean and well taken care of. Meals were excellent, drinks were great and the staff very friendly and accommodating. Wanted to thank our butler Armando for doing a great job. And a special thank you to Gregorio at the buffet, he was an excellent waiter and we really looked forward to seeing every morning. Thank you for making our vacation special! Hope to see you again my friend. Ron & Karen

Date of stay: August 2019
CMMelia, Manager at Royal Service at Paradisus By Melia Palma Real, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ron and Karen,

Thank you very much for sharing your impressions with us. We're glade that you spend a relaxing time at Royal Service at Paradisus Palma Real and that you received the cordial and excellent service, which all our guests deserve, specially from Armando and Gregorio; be assured that we'll share your words with them.
It's great that you enjoyed our gastronomic options, drinks and facilities.

We look forward to welcome you back.

Kind regards

Reviewed August 27, 2019

Just got back,from a seven day stay at this hotel.We had the butler service,did'nt think much of it,he was'nt really around for us!
The hotel seemed half empty,very quite, no activities at all during the day,and nighttime even worse,like a ghost town,saw only one show the whole week we were there! On a positive note the hotel has a beautiful layout.

Date of stay: August 2019
CMMelia, Gerente at Royal Service at Paradisus By Melia Palma Real, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2019

Dear Wander814354,

We appreciate your feedback and the valuable time you invested to share your comments and thoughts with us and other travelers.

As you experienced, we are at the beginning of the low season, for some of our guests, it is a great opportunity to relax and take advantage of all our facilities.
Maybe our team did not inform you about our Melia APP, where you can see all the information about the resort, including day activities and night shows, as every day there is something to do!

Thank you very much for your visit and we would love to welcome you back!

Reviewed August 22, 2019

Fantastic caring service, especially our butler Daleni, Luis on the beach, and everyone in Palazzo. Campus is large and well cared-for, and there is varied evening entertainment. Good food and many dining options. Our room was a bit tired and in need of refurbishment, but not bad enough to upset us.

Room tip: Upper floors have better views
Date of stay: August 2019
CMMelia, Gerente at Royal Service at Paradisus By Melia Palma Real, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2019

Dear A_Hotel_Visitor,

Thanks a lot for choosing Royal Service at Paradisus Palma Real for an adults only - relaxing getaway. We are delighted to hear how Daleni, Luis and the team at Palazzo went the extra mile to assist you and offer you a personalized service throughout your stay. They will be certainly thrilled to hear from you.

All our team will be awaiting your return, hopefully, in the near future.

Reviewed August 18, 2019

This is to give huge kudos to the staff and managers at the Royal Service of Paradisus Palma Real resort. We've been spoiled by people going out their way in ensuring we had a perfect stay: from people at the restaurants, such as the captain at the Pallazo, Franklin Bautista, Luis Tolentino, Gustavo Vásquez, Luis Rosario supervisor de bares. At the Rare meat restaurant we were attended so well by Merquiades; in Vento the young Jarbin Navarro was excellent at even guessing what we might like. Then folks making sure we had towels and shade at the beach, like Luis Cueto. Even the gardener, Santana, very nice to us and working hard at his job. At night, during the great shows and music we saw "Happy Boy" Alejandro Rivera and José teaching the youngsters to dance merengue and bachata and other great rhythms. They were so good! Our personal assistant, Alberto Vargas, was fantastic! Always attentive and problem solver. Very happy to have had him! I also want to commend Juan Carlos Vásquez, the tennis coach, for his admirable technique and patience with clients. But, PLEASE, managers, repair and paint the tennis courts!! I have been coming time and again and they are deteriorating! Best experience for my wife and I!

Room tip: Get rooms near the beach if you can find them at booking time
Date of stay: July 2019

Dear Guest AlfredoLFort,

We thank you sincerely for choosing Royal Service at Paradisus Palma Real for your recent vacations. It has truly been an honor to welcome you.

It is a pleasure to read your review and realize what an outstanding and personalized service you received from our team. We are glad to know our staff went the extra mile to give you the Caribbean vacation you deserve. For that matter, we will surely pass on your kind comments with them On their behalf...thanks!

We have taken your notes regarding our tennis courts, we will work on them and you will see the difference during your next visit.

Your family at Paradisus Palma Real looks forward to welcome you back in the near future.