1,126 results
All reviews hideaway pool hideaway section dorado restaurant hideaway guests diamond club hideaway reception tutti frutti hideaway staff martini bar el dorado fitness team aqua fit hunter steakhouse boot camp sands beach bar hunters steak house gourmet marche
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Myself & my husband visited hideaway 26/8/19 for two weeks. Our first week was great everything we wanted But by the end of the week we began meeting people who were ill with diarrhoea. On the second day of our second week I became ill & ended up in hospital with acute gastroenteritis. I was very ill for the rest of our holiday. My husband works for a water board & is sure this infection came from the pool, it was obvious there is no filtration & you could see white bits in the water which we believe to be dead skin. However I would like to warn people that if you are admitted to hospital they will not recognise your travel insurance they only want cash or credit card. This should not be allowed. Having said all this I would like to thank the dorado restaurant for all there help in making me soup as this was all I could eat. The staff are fantastic. Thanks to Dolores & Juan at the pool bar I will not forget your help & kindness & to Christian your butler who was great. Sorry to say I will not be returning to Dominican Republic ever again I have been home two weeks & I’m still far from feeling myself yet.

Date of stay: August 2019
comunity1puj, General Manager at Hideaway At Royalton Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear annewright870;

Receive an exclusive regard from Hideaway at Royalton Punta Cana.

We would like to express our gratitude for choosing us for your holidays and for the valuable time it took to inform us of your experiences regarding your recent stay. I hope you’re complete recovered at this moment.

While we are so sorry to hear your experience was somehow marred by the incidences mentioned in your post, We are so glad to hear our staff went out of their way in order to please every single need and made you feel accompanied during this hard moment; we pride ourselves for this accomplishment. We are going to share your comments with the whole staff, especially the ones you mentioned, we are sure it will make them very happy.

It is my deepest regret to read that you went through such inconveniences during your recent stay at our property; I assure you that the circumstances you described are not typical with the high standards that we strive to provide. We take pride in creating memorable experiences for our guests and in order to do so, we focus on following the highest standards of quality and service.

We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in our hotel and for sure you will enjoy superior services and facilities on your next visit.

Warm regards from paradise,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Resort is as pictured on site. Excellent food, excellent service, very clean. Bring beach socks to protect your feet if you go in the ocean. They will try to sign you up for a sales presentation so beware. I don't need to be sold on the resort. I will definitely go back.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
comunity1puj, General Manager at Hideaway At Royalton Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear sharimorris;

Receive a warm regard from Hideaway at Royalton Punta Cana.

Our principal objective is to make an unforgettable experience the vacation of our visitors and we are so glad to know that you really enjoyed your stay at Hideaway at Royalton Punta Cana.

Thank you for highlighting that the resort is exactly as picture on site and for highlighting how excellent our food and service is.

We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again in our Hotel and assure you that you will enjoy superior services and facilities on your next visit.

Cordially,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It is a nice place with friendly people, where you can do everything you want for fun.
They keep you alive the entire holiday!
For as it was the best and beautiful holiday so far, thanks guys for give as this opportunity!! We love to come back, well done guys!! Ty Luz❤️❤️

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear 350rafaelas;

Receive an exclusive regard from Hideaway at Royalton Punta Cana.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to host you and for such a kind review. It brings us great pleasure to hear that we went beyond your expectations to ensure that you had a flawless stay.

We love to know that you had a fantastic time, and that we could exceed your expectations, especially with our service.

We are sincerely looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again at Hideaway at Royalton Punta Cana and make sure that you will enjoy best services and facilities on your next visit.

Sunny regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Myself and my wife went for a 7 night stay here and I must say what a fantastic place.
The resort was immaculate and the surroundings were beautiful.
Our room was very spacious and comfortable with all you would expect from a 5* complex.
The beech front and all the pools were very enjoyable, in particular was the fantastic hideaway pool bar with absolutely brilliant staff (Juan and Dolores A+++) who absolutely contributed to make our stay brilliant.
The rest of the bars were also very good.
The food here was 1st class in all the restaurants especially Zen and Hunters.
I must say this was one of my favourite holidays ever and can’t wait to return.
We really miss this place see you soon x .
Mr Jason and Sarah .

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear jassar2019;

Receive a warm regard from Hideaway at Royalton Punta Cana.

We are proud to know that you had a fantastic stay at our property: we would love to express our gratitude for your incredible comments and for the moment you took to give such a kind feedback to us.

We strive to deliver a great vacation to all of our guests and we appreciate very much your lovely feedback about our facilities, services, and staff. Comments like yours are our best reward.

We would love to have the opportunity to welcome you in the near future so that we can once again offer you an excellent service and continue creating the best experience for you.

Warm regards from paradise,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I just back from a wonderful week vacation in this stunning tropical paradise. I want to take a moment to say thank you to all the wonderful staff working at the Hideaway at Royalton PC for a king my holiday a memorable one i will never going to forget it. I want to tanks also : Eva the manager for being so kind so helpful and also caring about the all guest and making sure that they are having the time of their life. U was so kind to me asking me everyday if evreything Is ok and also if I need anything u shows me that the guest is very important for you that is something I didn't find it in any other resorts.. Eva you are the best also Jose thanks for being synch a caring and a wonderful person. . Also i wanna say thank you to the wonderful Luz and breysis that u have received me like a king and making sure that I am at my second home having the best time. I am glad that Luz and me are now good friends.thank you to Hector my butler for taking care of me and made my stay at Hideaway a fantastic vacation. Also thank for the wonderful bartenders and hideaway pool bar and Dimamond club beach bar: Dolores, Elibania, Juan, Juan Gerero, Gabriel u are the best , Rafael u are amazing , Lenny u are my brother I felt that I have a brother there thanks for being such an amazing person and a lovely one everybody loves u there. Also all the Vibeteam u are such an amazing Entertainers and dancers. Also Jennifer at the Hideaway lounge u are sweetheart thanks for ur hard work and always caring about the guests needs in food and the drinks u are amazing. Also all the bellboys and especially Kelvin u are cool. All The housekeeping and especially jhoanna Rodriguez thanks for making my room such a fantastic room and everyday u have surprised me with something beautiful in my room. With ur magnificent decoration with flowers I felt I am In a paradise. Also a big thank you to Lady u are the best.

Sorry if I forgot many names but u are so many and you are for me simply the best team ever. Hideaway and Royalton Punta Cana is the best team. And those ppl needs to get rewarded for their magnificent work. I have been at Royalton Punta Cana many times and a reason why I come back often back it is because of team. Love u guys and looking forward to see you soon in October.

Room tip: The room are magnificent and especially if you are Diamond club u ll have the Best bed ever.

Dear steph28ca;

Receive a warm regard from Hideaway at Royalton Punta Cana.

We are honored that you have chosen our resort in Punta Cana and we are pleased to read that you had a wonderful vacation.

We love when our staff goes all of their way in order to please every single need of our guests; we pride ourselves for this accomplishment. We are going to share your comments with the whole staff, especially the ones you mentioned, we are sure it will make them very happy.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back at our beautiful property, and assure you that you will enjoy even superior services and facilities on your next visit.

Sunny regards,