Tripadvisor

from $69.00
from $51.52
from $99.19
More Info
All reviews glass bottom oxygen bikes reef tourists blast crew swim
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2019

We did this yesterday, They take you to a 15' x 15' platform. They put you in the snba after explaining how the controlls work. The controls don't really work. Once they get you in the water they clean the glass with stinky soap. Then they tell you to push the "gas". It doesn't really work. They guide in scuba gear pushes you around the platform. The have a bottle of wet bread to chum the fish in. Th ed y take lots of pictures to sell to you afterwards.

WASTE OF TIME!!!

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 11, 2019 via mobile

had a great trip water not very clear which was a little disappointing but none the less had a great time and would recommend this trip, paid for photographs at the end which were supposed to be emailed straight to me which I have not received so be careful when giving up your cash folks

Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

I did the Sea Trek in PR so I was already familiar with the process. This Excursion was 10 times better! We snorkeled, rode the scuba doo, and went on the Panoramic One which is a glass bottom boat. @youbeeverywheretravelagency planned our excursion for us. It was a blast!

Reviewed August 20, 2019

I booked this tour in order to go with my kids. When the date arrived, I arrived to the hotel Lobby at 7:45 according to the instruction received and waited at 8:35, when one of the tours guy approached to me and noted that the transportation never showed up. He contacted to the service provider and ask for our transport. He received the information that there was no booking schedule on their system so I personally called them and received the same answer. They offered my to call back due I provided the information of the ticket and seller. Five minutes later I received a call from the agent offering me to be transported at 10:00 (but finishing the tour at the same time), due the wait I accepted but when we arrived to the place were the tour was done, damn! everything was "perfect", my kids and I received the instructions about how to operate the scooters, awesome! underwater scooters!! well when diving... I noted that was really hard to operate, it didn't move forward!! just had a guy interested in taking underwater pictures but the scooter was stationary... until wow! started moving!! but yeah... of course then I realized that had a scuba diver on my back, moving the scooter... yep, at the end a waste of time and money... but pictures were awesome :)

Date of experience: August 2019
AntonioP7253, Public Relations Manager at Scuba Doo Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2019

Please accept our apologies we will provide you with a free service completely on your next visit to Punta Cana you and your entire family will have a free pass

Reviewed August 11, 2019

It was just amazing to be able to breath under water normally and see all the fishes and under water life, the crews Willy, Jose and Daniel were very good on calming my son and helping him. After he did it once he want to keep going. We will definitely doing again. If you have a hard time in small places stay with the panoramic view boat and snorkeling. But if you can overcome it you will be very glad for the experience.