“We love this restaurant”

Our Republic Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #77 of 417 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Description: Our Republic offers some of the best Caribbean cuisine in Punta Cana! Fresh seafood, bar and grill!
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful place! We always look forward to Raphael and his staff to make us feel at home! The food is wonderful and the service great!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Kathleen K

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

Our Republic is one of the best restaurants in Bavaro. My wife and I dined there on New Years Eve. I got the Conch (Lambi). It was delicious. My wife got Spaghetti with meat sauce. This place has really, really good food. Don’t think twice. Just go. You won’t be disappointed!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank pjv8994
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Great little restaurant. I spent a lot of time here watching the hockey game, and the playoffs.. the staff always put the game on for me and made me feel at home. The service is great and the food is awesome. I always have family coming to visit and we always come for patella .. its incredible. Don't miss out on the live music

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank RebeccaRepublic
Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

Went here several times on my own and always felt very comfortable. Gino and Sandy on the bar are brilliant! Live music and DJ's
Highly recommend this place....

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Natalie S
Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

Best music, food, drinks, atmosphere and PEOPLE! The owner is especially amazing, he was hugely helpful to me and my friends during our stay here and even helped us find an inexpensive vet for a stray we encountered whilst here. We cannot say enough great about this place, you should definitely try it. (PS - they also have NFL REDZONE so you can watch games and highlights)

Date of visit: November 2017