Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Vacation resort transfer

Perfect!!! Incredible service. Told everything they were going to do & did everything they said. I... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Lonnie W
via mobile
Flawless

Booked Transfer.do for round trip between airport and resort, mainly to avoid group busses and get... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from $23.99
from $35.00
from $23.75
2,359 results
All reviews great service return trip vip service transfer service punta cana airport both ways private van reliable service la romana highly recommend this company round trip transfer holding a sign arrival and departure friendly driver through customs always on time flight was delayed
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

I love that this company monitors your flight. My driver was waiting at the gate to pick us up. He was easy to find with a sign with my name clearly printed on it. The van for 2 was spacious and comfortable; there was AC.

I highly recommend the roundtrip airport shuttle. On the last day, the driver arrived at the reception area of the resort I was staying. Despite the language barrier, my driver was friendly and helpful. He went above and beyond. I will be using this company again the next time I'm back in Dominican. Thank you for the positive experience!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Easy to book online. Good pick up at the airport just outside arrivals hall. Text message the day before leaving to confirm. All in all a good experience.

Reviewed 1 week ago

This was our 2nd experience with Transfers.Do and again everything was perfect. Easy to find at the airport, fast to exit, great and safe drivers and ontime for the return trip. Will definitely use again when we return to the DR!

Reviewed 1 week ago

there is a check in desk in the transfers area before you go outside; they got us into the van efficiently; the driver arrived early for return which was great as we were a little early and ready to go

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Arranged a very late pickup at airport in Santiago DR at last minute and they were there waiting for us and drove us to Puerto Plata arriving at 2:30am. Gentlman was very pleasant and even thou there was a language barrier he tried to communicate with us. Very happy with service and eould definitely use again.

Date of experience: September 2019