Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Vacation resort transfer

Perfect!!! Incredible service. Told everything they were going to do & did everything they said. I... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Lonnie W
via mobile
Flawless

Booked Transfer.do for round trip between airport and resort, mainly to avoid group busses and get... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from $23.99
from $35.00
from $23.75
2,359 results
All reviews great service return trip vip service transfer service punta cana airport both ways private van reliable service la romana highly recommend this company round trip transfer holding a sign arrival and departure friendly driver through customs always on time flight was delayed
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

Great experience. We walked up to the booth. I pointed at my name and showed him my receipt. We were loaded into a van in 5 minutes and on our way. They were there waiting for our return to the airport when we arrived at the hotel lobby. Super efficient and great service.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This was my first time using this company and I WILL be using them again!! It’s legit. I can’t believe how ripped off I got in the past with other companies. I wish I knew of this company sooner. The cost, private transfer, timeliness, friendliness, everything was what I expected. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Excellent experience with TranfersDo. Booking through their website was easy. Liked receiving confirmation text with apple wallet feature which came in handy at PUJ. Used their service to go from Punta Cana Airport to our resort in La Romana and back. Both drivers were very friendly and got us to where we needed expeditiously.

Had flight home cancelled due to TS (at the time) Dorian, changing schedule was a breeze online and they arrived early for our new pick up time. Will use again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The driver came on time. The car was in a good condition. Fast and perfect transfer from hotel to Punta Cana airport. Driver spoke Spanish only.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We used your transport in Punta Cana, DR to get from airport to hotel and from hotel to airport. You were professional and organized. I would recommend your transport services. Thank you!