Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Vacation resort transfer

Perfect!!! Incredible service. Told everything they were going to do & did everything they said. I... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Lonnie W
via mobile
Flawless

Booked Transfer.do for round trip between airport and resort, mainly to avoid group busses and get... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from $23.99
from $35.00
from $23.75
2,360 results
All reviews great service return trip vip service transfer service punta cana airport both ways private van reliable service la romana highly recommend this company round trip transfer holding a sign arrival and departure friendly driver through customs always on time flight was delayed
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

These guys were great. We ordered online from their website roundteip. Very professional and punctual. They had a sign with my name on it at pickup from the airport and then again at the resort. They sent reminder emails. Thanks for your excellent quality service. We would not think twice to hire you again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Best company to use. Reliable, on time, professional. Reminders and updates. Prices are the the best. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The driver went out of his way to show me some local shops on the way so I can buy my wife a gift. Then delivered the gifts himself as a surprise to my wife. He went above any service I expected. Will definitely use them again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

our drivers were on time and the van was very clean. We will use them again on our next trip to punta cana.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Transfers.do was excellent. After clearing customs in PUJ we went right to the counter where are name was displayed. Within minutes we were on our private shuttle to the resort. Our pick up was seamless as well. They were right on time. I also received a reminder/confirmation email prior to each transfer. Much cheaper than travel agent quoted price as well. Two thumbs up!!