Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
A week in Samana

We used TransfersDo to travel from and to the airport. The service was excellent. So much that we... read more

Reviewed yesterday
tgif20
Taxi airport transfer

Very efficient service, very friendly drivers. Very clear Name cards on arrival and arrived early... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from $17.55
from $25.00
from $24.99
2,573 results
All reviews great service return trip transfer service punta cana airport both ways private van reliable service la romana highly recommend this company round trip transfer holding a sign through customs always on time friendly driver dominican republic no issues airport transfer
Selected filters
Reviewed July 25, 2019 via mobile

The driver was waiting for us when we arrived at Punta Cana. We ordered round trip service from and to the airport and hotel. They even sent us a reminder the day before our departure. On the day of our departure the driver arrived 10 minutes earlier than the scheduled time. The service is secure and reliable. We ordered a van for 12 people. The vans were very comfortable and it was nicely cool when we border the van. I would highly recommend Transfers.Do and definitely will use them again on our next trip to Punta Cana.

Reviewed July 24, 2019 via mobile

I would highly recommend this company for your transfers. We were picked up on time at the airport. The driver had a sign with my name on it. For our return trip, the same driver picked us up from our hotel on time. I would definitely use this company for my transfers again.

Reviewed July 24, 2019 via mobile

Transfers.do did exactly what was needed, they were prompt, friendly, drove safely, and got us to and from our resort comfortably, with minimum fuss. I would recommend them to anyone who doesn’t want to pay the extortionate prices some other transfer companies in DR seem to charge.

Reviewed July 23, 2019

Our experience upon arrival was good and pleasant. Our driver was waiting for us with my name on a paper which was easily recognizable. He escorted us along with our baggage to his vehicle and then to our hotel. Great and no issues. My wife wanted me to reconfirm our return to the airport as well. I didn't get around to doing this until the day before we left so that's my fault. when i reached on Sunday afternoon around 5ish at the telephone that was listed i got no answer. Many attempts with the same result. i also read something on the confirmation that i should reach out to the via Whats App. I did that as well and got no response. I followed up again around 10:30 with no response. The next day my wife called them and 5 minutes later I got a response on Whats App. They did send the driver and he was there on time without the Viator logo. All I got was looks from my wife. He drove us to the airport with no issues. THE COMMUNICATION WAS THE ISSUE. Someone should be able to reassure, communicate and or answer questions at all times. This should be a 24/7 service to communicate basic info!! Cost was fair!

Reviewed July 23, 2019 via mobile

Had fabulous trip to and from hotel. Cars are new and comfy . 5* highly recommending. Great driver too