Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Perfect Round Trip Transfer

I booked with TransfersDO for our group of 12 people in the Dominican Republic. They were easy to... read more

Reviewed yesterday
juliesbackpack
Dallas, Texas
La Romana

Great transportation services. Very affordable. They were on time and made accomodations when our... read more

Reviewed yesterday
lizymm

Recommended experiences in and around Punta Cana
from $6.89
from $6.50
from $23.99
from $35.00
2,262 results
All reviews great service return trip transfer service punta cana airport both ways private van reliable service la romana holding a sign highly recommend this company round trip transfer through customs friendly driver always on time airport transfer dominican republic no issues
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Found by chance in the internet. After customs, there's a entrance in the left and you'll see a lot of service counters of any kind. One of those are them. They have the sign. Easy to reach, fast private transfer to our hotel and pick up back to airport. Reliable. Skip all the persons from the exit of immigration and customs. No thanks, no thanks, no thanks, no thanks, no thanks and I'll handle my luggage!!!!; until you are there. Very easy!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It was simple to book online. The confirmation and follow-up emails were great. There were easy to find once you exit the airport. The guy at the counter was very pleasant and attentive. We didn't have to wait and upon our return we were picked up on time from the hotel. The only bad experience was the driver. He was not helpful, didn't even help put the bags in the van. Since we didn't get good service from him we didn't tip. We do tip when someone helps, but not if they provide poor service and expect it regardless. He was the same person who picked us up at the hotel. I guess he was upset we didn't tip the first time so he didn't help with bags, didn't speak to us, and was driving crazy. Regardless I was courteous and thanked him. I felt like he was very unprofessional, but I won't rate the company poorly because of this individual. Overall, good experience and I would book with them again. Hopefully we get a different driver.

1  Thank Y L
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a seamless arrival and pickup in Punta Cana Airport. We were lead to the pickup area in the outdoor lot by friendly staff. The van was modern and clean, and our driver was friendly and efficient. With cold refreshing water bottles in hand from the staff, we boarded the minivan an d arrived at our Bavaro hotel in record time. Our departure ran pretty much the same way. We would highly recommend this group.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our experience was top notch. Truly, "book it and forget it." Driver arrived in exactly the type of vehicle we ordered. For the return pick up, a week later, we received an email 24 hours in advance confirming all the details. It actually had the details of our flight and gave us the opportunity to move the pick up time if we wanted.

The best part was, somehow they had us coming in on our airline's same flight number the day before we were scheduled to arrive. We got a call at home asking where we were standing; they hadn't seen us. It was probably my fault in the scheduling but they said, "No worries. We will see you tomorrow." and they did.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful service, punctual and very friendly staff! I highly recommend this shuttle service. Their website is user friendly and very organized. They were ready to get us from the airport and picked us from the hotel just in time. Very happy with the experience