Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Great Transfer Service

Our Hotel offered free transfers with our booking but I did not want to be on a big transfer bus... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Fiveboysforme
Greenville, South Carolina
Punta Cana

Everything was great, on time, comfortable van with a/c, friendly driver. I will recommend and I... read more

Reviewed yesterday
EraldoS93

Recommended experiences in and around Punta Cana
from $6.89
from $6.50
from $35.00
from $23.99
2,196 results
All reviews great service return trip transfer service punta cana airport both ways private van la romana reliable service holding a sign highly recommend this company through customs round trip transfer always on time flight was delayed airport transfer dominican republic no issues
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The driver was waiting on us at the airport when we arrived. No wait time at all, he took us directly to our resort in a nicely air conditioned van. Pickup time from the resort was just as prompt, our driver was there with our name on a sign. We would definitely use this company again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great service. On time. Comfortable vehicle. No complaints. Second time using them and will continue to do so when they are available.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

They were punctual and very professional and friendly. I didn’t have to worry about anything when it came to transportation. I highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Excellent service. On time and they were waiting for us with no confusion on where they were. Absolutely the best!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My driver was prompt and waiting on me. Friendly service and nice clean, modern van. Will use again
Guy & Pam