Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Great and Safe Transfer Service

I felt perfectly safe (and a single/widowed mother) with my son with this Transfer service. They... read more

Reviewed yesterday
mamased007
Riverview, Florida
Wonderful transfer service in Punta Cana!

My group of four came to Punta Cana for the first time this week and were so excited to be there to... read more

Reviewed yesterday
thejenami

Recommended experiences in and around Punta Cana
from $6.89
from $6.50
from $35.00
from $23.99
2,199 results
All reviews great service return trip transfer service punta cana airport both ways private van la romana reliable service holding a sign highly recommend this company through customs round trip transfer always on time flight was delayed airport transfer dominican republic no issues
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great service. On time. Comfortable vehicle. No complaints. Second time using them and will continue to do so when they are available.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

They were punctual and very professional and friendly. I didn’t have to worry about anything when it came to transportation. I highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Excellent service. On time and they were waiting for us with no confusion on where they were. Absolutely the best!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My driver was prompt and waiting on me. Friendly service and nice clean, modern van. Will use again
Guy & Pam

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This company was professional and prompt. They were waiting for us at the airport with a sign and was early to pick us up. I never had to call them to make sure they were coming . It was probably the best experience we had in the DR.

1  Thank Twolimes2010