Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Great Transfer Service

Our Hotel offered free transfers with our booking but I did not want to be on a big transfer bus... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Fiveboysforme
Greenville, South Carolina
Punta Cana

Everything was great, on time, comfortable van with a/c, friendly driver. I will recommend and I... read more

Reviewed yesterday
EraldoS93

Recommended experiences in and around Punta Cana
from $6.89
from $6.50
from $35.00
from $23.99
2,196 results
All reviews great service return trip transfer service punta cana airport both ways private van la romana reliable service holding a sign highly recommend this company through customs round trip transfer always on time flight was delayed airport transfer dominican republic no issues
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

They were punctual and very professional and friendly. I didn’t have to worry about anything when it came to transportation. I highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Excellent service. On time and they were waiting for us with no confusion on where they were. Absolutely the best!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My driver was prompt and waiting on me. Friendly service and nice clean, modern van. Will use again
Guy & Pam

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This company was professional and prompt. They were waiting for us at the airport with a sign and was early to pick us up. I never had to call them to make sure they were coming . It was probably the best experience we had in the DR.

1  Thank Twolimes2010
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Drivers were on-time, polite, drove safely, and vehicles were comfortable. The Transfer.Do website is very easy to book through and provides convenient electronic updates and reminders concerning travel arrangements. Very efficient operation!