Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Trip from airport to hotel.

Both pick up and return were great. Modern, clean van and friendly drivers. They emailed us the... read more

Reviewed today
Scenic583326
via mobile
Excellent

Fabulous service driver had a name board so very easy to locate. Polite and friendly. Return... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from $25.00
from $23.99
from $5.00
2,410 results
All reviews great service return trip vip service transfer service punta cana airport both ways private van la romana reliable service holding a sign highly recommend this company round trip transfer arrival and departure friendly driver through customs always on time dominican republic
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

I highly recommend transfers.do for any of your transfer needs in the DR. The spot was easy to find, they had my name printed on a paper. The water I ordered for our drive was ice cold. They even carried our bags to the van. I felt very safe with the drivers. They were early at the resort waiting for us. No wait time. Had no issues! Highly highly recommend. The vans are AC plenty of room. Clean vans also.

Reviewed May 14, 2019

My Family and i traveled a few times using this Car service, Each time they were very friendly and helpful and on time! The only reason i did not give them 5 point rating is because the trip from one resort (boca chica) to another (Puerta Plata) which is a 4hr drive they did not provide me with a car seat for my baby.When i specifically called and requested and paid extra t$$ o have a car seat for my toddler and there wasnt one. My husband and i had to take turns holding her. To me my children's safe is everything!! Thank God we arrived to our destination unharmed and with out any issues..... i would probably use this service again.

1  Thank MrsJada0815
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

This is the 2nd time I’ve used transferDO.
It’s is fast easy and the customer service is impeccable... I will always continue to use them moving forward.

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Driver was funny. Little English but was great and was much cheaper than a private transfer through the resort.

Reviewed May 13, 2019

waiting for us when we arrived and waiting for us when we were going to leave. service was great and very reliable. will def use them again.