Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
GREAT VACATION

I wasn’t sure of using this company to pick me up from the airport because I wasn’t sure if they... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Johanna V
New Jersey
Excellent Service

Very nice driver and company staff. Highly recommended!!! The agent over the phone explained the... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

More Info
from $35.00
More Info
2,101 results
All reviews great service return trip transfer service punta cana airport private van both ways holding a sign reliable service la romana highly recommend this company always on time round trip transfer through customs flight was delayed airport transfer dominican republic no issues
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

My Family and i traveled a few times using this Car service, Each time they were very friendly and helpful and on time! The only reason i did not give them 5 point rating is because the trip from one resort (boca chica) to another (Puerta Plata) which is a 4hr drive they did not provide me with a car seat for my baby.When i specifically called and requested and paid extra t$$ o have a car seat for my toddler and there wasnt one. My husband and i had to take turns holding her. To me my children's safe is everything!! Thank God we arrived to our destination unharmed and with out any issues..... i would probably use this service again.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This is the 2nd time I’ve used transferDO.
It’s is fast easy and the customer service is impeccable... I will always continue to use them moving forward.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Driver was funny. Little English but was great and was much cheaper than a private transfer through the resort.

Reviewed 1 week ago

waiting for us when we arrived and waiting for us when we were going to leave. service was great and very reliable. will def use them again.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I liked the fact that I was able to prearrange all the details of to/from the airport, use Apple Pay, able to modify my pickup time online, and the drivers did a great job. The return driver even showed up 10 minutes early. Overall great experience and took some stress away from a first time DR traveler.