Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Fast track and transfer

Great service! I was met by a rep at the end of the ramp of American airlines with a sign and a big... read more

Reviewed yesterday
deeinNC
Winston Salem, North Carolina
via mobile
TransfersDo

Good service, good price. No delays. Recommend 100%. Driver met with the banner with my name in... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Pethead33

Recommended experiences in and around Punta Cana
from $6.89
More Info
from $35.00
More Info
2,107 results
All reviews great service return trip transfer service punta cana airport private van both ways holding a sign reliable service la romana highly recommend this company always on time round trip transfer through customs flight was delayed airport transfer dominican republic no issues
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

I liked the fact that I was able to prearrange all the details of to/from the airport, use Apple Pay, able to modify my pickup time online, and the drivers did a great job. The return driver even showed up 10 minutes early. Overall great experience and took some stress away from a first time DR traveler.

Reviewed 1 week ago

When we arrived in Punta Cana, TransfersDo was waiting for us when we cleared customs and immigration. Quick trip to hotel in clean van.
For our return trip, based on our flight time, TransfersDo recommended a 12:50 pickup time, but our resort check out time was 12:00. Rather than waiting at the resort, we opted to change our pickup time to 12:20 online. Very simple and we received a confirmation email.
We also received a reminder email the day before were leaving Punta Cana, reminding us of our pickup time.
The driver was early and waiting for us at our resort. Nothing to worry about.
Took us right where we needed to go at the airport-no need for porters.
Both driver's were courteous and professional.
Highly recommend TransfersDo.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Clean cars and friendly drivers. Easy to locate coming out of customs. Return driver was early and waited patiently. Very prompt and courteous. Great service. Would definitely use again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was a great service and well worth the money. We zipped to the front of the immigration line and right to baggage claim. We were greeted by friendly, knowledgeable staff. We got to our hotel well before the crowds. I would definitely use this service again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I took a solo trip to Punta Cana and I decided to use Transekur for my transportation need. Jose picked me up from the airport and took me n.v back. He was such a nice driver and very professional. I would definitely take Transekur in the near future and ask for Jose . Thank you Jose keep doing what you do.