Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
GREAT VACATION

I wasn’t sure of using this company to pick me up from the airport because I wasn’t sure if they... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Johanna V
New Jersey
Excellent Service

Very nice driver and company staff. Highly recommended!!! The agent over the phone explained the... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago

More Info
from $35.00
More Info
2,102 results
All reviews great service return trip transfer service punta cana airport private van both ways holding a sign reliable service la romana highly recommend this company always on time round trip transfer through customs flight was delayed airport transfer dominican republic no issues
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

This was a great service and well worth the money. We zipped to the front of the immigration line and right to baggage claim. We were greeted by friendly, knowledgeable staff. We got to our hotel well before the crowds. I would definitely use this service again.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I took a solo trip to Punta Cana and I decided to use Transekur for my transportation need. Jose picked me up from the airport and took me n.v back. He was such a nice driver and very professional. I would definitely take Transekur in the near future and ask for Jose . Thank you Jose keep doing what you do.

Reviewed 1 week ago

On both arrival to punta cana airport and during departure from our resort, the drivers were waiting for us with a personalized sign. It was hustle free, fairly priced, and extremely punctual. Would recommend to any traveler.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We had a great experience with both trips to and from the airport, even with two kids in our group. Our driver was right on time and courteous. They had the exact car seats we needed for our children and the champagne was chilled and delicious! Would absolutely recommend and would use again on our next trip!

Reviewed 1 week ago

We had easiest possible communication with this company: all ordered by email, confirmation with clear instructions, met in airport of Santo Domingo on time, and they monitored our flight arrival and departure times; large vehicle which could fit up to 7 people with their bags (too big for 2 of us). Pick us up on time convenient for us. The only minus is that they don't offer a small car for party of two.

Date of experience: March 2019