Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Hotel transfer to Puerto Plata

Driver was waiting for us with a sign, Very quick and professional .Both Pickup and Return, We... read more

Reviewed yesterday
dd964kp
Helendale, California
On time, clean & comfortable - great service

We had 10 people transferring from Santo Domingo to Bayhibe area (about 90 minutes). Our drivers... read more

Reviewed yesterday

More Info
from $79.00
More Info
2,035 results
All reviews great service travel service return trip punta cana airport private van both ways holding a sign la romana reliable service highly recommend this company round trip transfer flight was delayed airport transfer always on time dominican republic no issues great company
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We recently used the private transfer service and it was overall really good. We just did the standard van and ordered 2 beer for the drive down. The van was clean and had AC. Our driver was very friendly. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Vehicle was clean and driver spoke English well enough. They were great at the airport and early for return to airport. Would recommend

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

With all the options for transportation this one was the best. We received a private van for just us. No extra stops.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

On my way to my hotel resort I took a “taxi” which was a guy in a personal vehicle and he picked up his friend on his way and put gas, I was scared I was going to get abducted or something so I looked around and found Transfers.Do for my return. It was the best thing I did, the man arrived 10 minutes early and didn’t Speed and felt safe the whole way. Price was way more reasonable than the taxi too. If you are looking for a company to transport you then this would be it, it’s open 24/7 on the website and can book the night before like I did! Reviews on trip advisor say DAT is better rated but they closed at 6PM so I found transfers for a better cheaper price and ended being really happy with it. Just give them a try!

1  Thank Blaze91991
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

For a recent trip to the Dominican Republic I researched numerous companies to provide transportation to and from the airport. I finally decided on Transfers.do not only because it was a private transfer rather than a group transfer but it was the least expensive I found in my research. I was a bit cautious because they always tell you never go for the cheapest option because you get what you pay for however, I couldn't be happier!

Upon arrival, we collected our bags and went outside where there was a nice young man standing there with a sign ready to take us to our hotel. The van was clean and also provided Wi-Fi. The 20-minute ride to the hotel was very pleasant with the driver giving us some tips on the area. The day before we were to leave I received an email indicating that they would be picking us up the following day. Vehicle arrived a few minutes early, the driver was very cordial and in no time we were on our way back to the airport.

I highly recommend transfers.do as they are professional clean and Timely.