Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Best no hassle private transfer in the DR! and affordable!

Jose picked us up at the Santo Domingo airport and took us to Grand Bahia Principe. He was so nice... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Glenna C
Austin, Texas
great rates and services

no problem booking online, competitive pricing. the guy is waiting for you at the airport and at... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
AlexK2BB

Recommended experiences in and around Punta Cana
from $6.89
More Info
from $79.00
More Info
2,041 results
All reviews great service travel service return trip punta cana airport private van both ways holding a sign la romana reliable service highly recommend this company round trip transfer flight was delayed airport transfer always on time dominican republic no issues great company
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Vehicle was clean and driver spoke English well enough. They were great at the airport and early for return to airport. Would recommend

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

With all the options for transportation this one was the best. We received a private van for just us. No extra stops.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

On my way to my hotel resort I took a “taxi” which was a guy in a personal vehicle and he picked up his friend on his way and put gas, I was scared I was going to get abducted or something so I looked around and found Transfers.Do for my return. It was the best thing I did, the man arrived 10 minutes early and didn’t Speed and felt safe the whole way. Price was way more reasonable than the taxi too. If you are looking for a company to transport you then this would be it, it’s open 24/7 on the website and can book the night before like I did! Reviews on trip advisor say DAT is better rated but they closed at 6PM so I found transfers for a better cheaper price and ended being really happy with it. Just give them a try!

1  Thank Blaze91991
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

For a recent trip to the Dominican Republic I researched numerous companies to provide transportation to and from the airport. I finally decided on Transfers.do not only because it was a private transfer rather than a group transfer but it was the least expensive I found in my research. I was a bit cautious because they always tell you never go for the cheapest option because you get what you pay for however, I couldn't be happier!

Upon arrival, we collected our bags and went outside where there was a nice young man standing there with a sign ready to take us to our hotel. The van was clean and also provided Wi-Fi. The 20-minute ride to the hotel was very pleasant with the driver giving us some tips on the area. The day before we were to leave I received an email indicating that they would be picking us up the following day. Vehicle arrived a few minutes early, the driver was very cordial and in no time we were on our way back to the airport.

I highly recommend transfers.do as they are professional clean and Timely.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Awesome service! no wait, always on time in clean reliable vehicles. Had a sign with our name on it standing right in front lobby earlier than arrival time. We will definitely use them again when we return.