Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Party of two girls

100% recommend. These guys are punctual and very friendly. Our drive was 20 minutes from the... read more

Reviewed today
hugrunmaria
Excellent service

Excellent service. On time and when we missed our connecting flight a quick email to them to let... read more

Reviewed today

More Info
from $60.00
More Info
1,941 results
All reviews great service travel service return trip punta cana airport holding a sign both ways private van highly recommend this company reliable service la romana flight was delayed airport transfer always on time dominican republic no issues these guys santo domingo
Reviewed 1 week ago

We wait more than 15 minutes in a very confuse airport for the transfer what was very complicated once my wife was in a wheelchair.
If I do not walk around trying to find the driver hebwill nevervfind us! Impossible if he doesn’t move to find anyone!

Reviewed 1 week ago

I booked roundtrip transfers between Punta Cana airport and my resort in Uvero Alto with TransfersDo. It was booked pretty last minute online the night before my trip - I just decided I didn't want to deal with the hassle of figuring out transportation once I got off the plane. I was so impressed with this company. The desk was easy to find in the airport and someone was waiting for me with my name displayed. They were so hospitable. I had the car to myself and an easy ride to the resort. Same experience going back to the airport, they were on time to pick me up and very easy. Highly recommend and the price was quite reasonable. Would use them again for sure.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Our transfers were handled well. We had no worries or problems coming and going. Victor was an excellent contact person.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 1 week ago

I spent six days in Punta Cana last week and had an awesome experience with Tranfers.Do. I deliberately picked out this transfer company in the Google, to take me and my boyfriend from the airport to a Resort in Avero Alto, in Punta Cana (and vice
versa). My flight was a bit delayed, but Transfers.Do was there wating for us, with the car and all the service I had required and paid for. On our return, at the time set, Transfers.Do was at the Resort to pick us up. Organized and pontual. We were very happy with it. Definetily recommend it!!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Used TransfersDo on our trip to the Dominican Republic, from the airport at Punta Cana, to our resort Catalonia Royal La Romano, and back to the airport at Punta Cana. Everything worked out well and the driver was excellent.