Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Service! Highly recommend VIP service at Punta Cana airport!

Amazing service from the moment we got off the plane to the moment we arrived at our resort... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Puxeta
Linden, New Jersey
via mobile
Good experience

We booked our transfer through Orbitz. We were supposed to get an email with a voucher to print. I... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from $54.99
from $60.00
from $6.89
1,840 results
All reviews great service travel service return trip punta cana airport holding a sign both ways private van highly recommend this company la romana reliable service flight was delayed airport transfer always on time dominican republic no issues great company these guys
Reviewed 1 week ago

TransfersDo was ready at the airport when you are exiting with your baggage. We had some cold beers preordered which were ready and popped. They got us safely to our destination. They updated us the day before pick up and promptly picked us up from the hotel and got us to our gate.

Very nice people and I would use them again

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

On time, easy to find, and very friendly drivers. Over all very happy I went through transfer do. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Easy, quick, hassle free. I'd recommend this service to anyone who needs a transfer in the DR. I will use them when I go back.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have used drivers in many countries but Francisco is by far the most friendly, kind and professional chauffeur by far. He was especially helpful with my adult son who is autistic.
I will tray and get his services every time I visit Punta Cana.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Thomas was right where they said he he would be, holding a sign with my name on it. He was friendly. The vehicle was clean and air conditioned and well maintained. Thomas got us to the airport quickly and without incident. I would use them again in the future.