Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Great service and timely

Great service, timely, with email confirmations and reminders of pickups (arrival and departure... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Isabelle_T
Edmonton, Canada
via mobile
Seriously good

They were there at the airport waiting for us. Good driver, good drive. When we were due to return... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from $24.67
from $24.99
from $40.00
2,626 results
All reviews great service return trip transfer service both ways punta cana airport private van la romana reliable service car seat highly recommend this company holding a sign round trip transfer through customs friendly driver always on time dominican republic no issues
Selected filters
Reviewed January 25, 2019

I booked the VIP fast track airport service for my arrival and departure as a treat for my 40th birthday. I paid £560+ for two adults and one teen. A lot of money but I thought it would be amazing... BOY I WAS WRONG!
We landed from an 8.5 hour flight from the UK in Punta Cana, exited the aeroplane and there was nobody waiting for us with our name on a plaque. Stood there like idiots, asking airport staff, trying to communicate why we were stood there not moving. Eventually we had to get on a jam packed shuttle bus and be driven to the arrivals / customs area. I had to turn on my phone data to contact them because guess what, nobody answers the phone number they provide! After 45 minutes of standing I am told the airport is unable to provide me with the VIP service today and that they had told Transfers.do this in advance?!!! Funny as I confirmed my booking less than a week before departure and had booked it THREE months in advance.
We got a transfers.do mini bus to the hotel feeling stressed and angry. The lady on the messaging service - Angelina stated she would escalate my complaint to the manager and he would contact me.
Guess what? He DIDN'T!
I had to email them and got the response that I would be refunded $58 dollars back for one VIP arrival service... it is $125 per person?! I angrily emailed them back and their response was there was nothing further they could do. SHOCKING! RIP OFF MERCHANTS.
Same again, on departures, they picked me up, the driver dropped me off at the terminal gate and had no idea what I did next. So again, I messaged their support online, queued up and checked in normally - NO VIP SERVICE. She then told me she had emailed me instructions, She hadn't! Also, why would they email instructions whilst I am on holiday? Do they presume everyone has access to emails whilst abroad?! This should have been done right at the start when I first booked. I like to be organised and presumed as per their website, I would be guided through the process by someone that meets and greats me.
The airport have advised, if we ever want this service in the future to book it directly with them. I hadn't known this was possible but I hope someone reading this will know NOT TO BOOK WITH THESE CON MERCHANTS. Plenty of other reviews show that this company decides whether it will show up or not, it is NOT reliable.
I have opened a Paypal dispute for some of my money back, awaiting the decision and have screenshot evidence of all conversations with these people thankfully!

3  Thank clare_andrusyk
Reviewed January 25, 2019

Driver was there to meet us from the vip airport staff. he was extremely pleasant and full of knowledge chatting with us both arrival and departures. Cold drinks offered and wi-fi all in the car.His english was amazing and understood our scottish accents with ease.
only way from now on at PUJ airport. I wish we had known about this service on our previous 5 visits to Punta Cana *****+

Reviewed January 24, 2019 via mobile

The van was on time when we made it through customs holding a sign with my name on it. Also when we departed the van driver was waiting in the lobby on time and with a sign. It was easy working with them . I would book again

Reviewed January 24, 2019 via mobile

Wisked through the customs and taken care of every step. With a wheelchair and all family kept.together. awesome service!!!!!! Came home to Toronto and the airport service was horrible. Would have liked the golf cart for departure was a long walk. The man who pushed my dad was great. All staff were professional and kind and very patient. !!!!! Would do it again !

Reviewed January 24, 2019

I was a little worried as TransfersDO was asked to deliver us to our condo in the Dominican. Condo's are not on the normal deliver path like Resorts are. There were no problems, very friendly and they spoke not bad English.