Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
very good...effortless

relaxing friendly experience. took stress away on both end of my trip. great email prompt during... read more

Reviewed today
Patti N
Tonawanda, New York
Recommend

Easy to use and understand website - good add-one (a few beers for when we arrived) friends and... read more

Reviewed today

from $54.99
from $60.00
from $6.89
1,831 results
All reviews great service travel service return trip punta cana airport holding a sign both ways private van highly recommend this company la romana reliable service flight was delayed round trip transfer airport transfer always on time dominican republic no issues great company
Reviewed January 9, 2019 via mobile

Can’t fault these guys five minutes early on both collection and return, spotlessly clean vehicles and great communication via text and email.

Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

I was a little worried due to the fact that it was hard to contact them through the phone. However, everything went perfectly with our round trip transfers and the VIP arrival at the Punta Cana airport. Would use them again!

Reviewed January 8, 2019

I used TransfersDo for a recent trip to Punta Cana. First their website works perfect. I arrived at the airport and as told there was a driver with a clear sign with my name on it. I did use the pre order drink function and drinks were available in the van for the 20 min drive. Van was clean an neat and the driver was nice.

They emailed me the day before my departure to remind me the time and location of pick up and they were in front of my hotel 10 mins early.

Great job TransfersDo. I would definitely use you again.

Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

Was ontime/early, very understanding of a slight delay, extremely professional and friendly. Would definitely use them again. Very easy online booking system as well.

Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

Excellent service! Driver was there at the airport waiting for us with a sign. On the way back, he was at our villa right on time.
Our driver was professional and very nice.

Highly recommended!