Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Must use this service.... Highly recommended.

Definetely will recommend the service to family & friends.... Awesome service and very friendly and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Blady V
via mobile
Transfer

Everything was perfect and professional!! I will definitely yaw this service again:) Friendly... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
LauraM10180
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Punta Cana
from $54.99
from $60.00
from $6.89
1,828 results
All reviews great service travel service return trip punta cana airport holding a sign both ways private van highly recommend this company la romana reliable service flight was delayed round trip transfer airport transfer always on time dominican republic no issues great company
Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

Was ontime/early, very understanding of a slight delay, extremely professional and friendly. Would definitely use them again. Very easy online booking system as well.

Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

Excellent service! Driver was there at the airport waiting for us with a sign. On the way back, he was at our villa right on time.
Our driver was professional and very nice.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

Second time we have used TransfersDo and another great experience! Always on time and always as advertised. Will not use anyone else when going to the DR! Do your self a favor and book this company.

Reviewed January 6, 2019

The drivers were very pleasant and arrived early. The travel times were accurate and it is the best rate around.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed January 6, 2019

I booked the airport transfer for party of 7 with luggage. We needed a big van/mini bus. Booked round trip transfer 6 months ahead with transfers.do. They picked us up from the airport. Returning home to New York was on Jan 3rd 2019. 1pm pick up for 3.45 flight. Jet Blue announced, be at the airport 3 hrs before departure. We were in the lobby ready to go 12.45 pm. Waited till 1.10 pm, NO SHOW. Called them no answer. Hotel staff got involved and start calling every number on transfers.do. NO ANSWER. Hotel staff said this company has done this many times. If they get another trip for a higher price they would send my vehicle for that. Now everyone is panicking. If we miss the flight we wont get back to NY for a while since every flight is full. Thats a very common day for everyone, coming back home to go to school and work after the holidays. And worst part of it hotel does not have big vans for size of our party in a hurry. Finally at 1.45pm we took 2 beaten down vans from the hotel paying double the price. We get to the airport at 2.15. Airport was a zoo. Only 1 1/2 hrs left to the flight. After speaking to a Jetblue staff, He said we might miss the flight because security and immigration lines are too long. I spoke to an airport worker and explain the situation and tipped $50 up front to get through the lines. I am not going to explain how? He did get us there to the flight. He radioed someone and ask not close the doors. We were the last people to get on the flight. Before we even put our seat belts on flight started backing up. DO YOU REALLY NEED TO GO THROUGH THIS AFTER A GOOD VACATION? You decide. When I wrote to them , they refunded me just one way price. No apology. Nothing. I asked them to pay me the extra amount I had to pay because of their NO SHOW. But no response. This is just a website take your order and pass it to a 3rd party. They have no idea whether you will get picked up or not. AVOID THEM AT ALL COST.

1  Thank dominick1964