TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent organization

From booking online through the final transport back to the airport, Transfers.DO met our highest... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Mborschel
On time, Courteous and Friendly

I chose TransfersDo for our ride to and from Hilton La Romana / PJU based on ther reviews, and our... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from $25.00
from $17.55
from $24.99
2,563 results
All reviews great service return trip transfer service punta cana airport both ways private van reliable service la romana highly recommend this company round trip transfer holding a sign through customs friendly driver always on time dominican republic no issues airport transfer
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2018

We booked the airport to hotel/back transfer going to BeLive Hotel. We arrived at the airport and were promptly greeted by someone from TransferDo, even thou my name was not listed on their displayed arrival's guest name -they did have the info but probably just missed the name. From the hotel to the airport someone was at the hotel reception promptly on time and it was an easy ride. I also had to change the time on my reservation and it was very easy to do so.

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Excellent service to use very trustworthy our driver was very courteous and he was an excellent safe driver.

Reviewed August 22, 2018

Ordered car about a week before trip, Driver was waiting with sign with my name on it. Drive was also helpful in negotiating a purchase of cigars for a great price along the way.

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just returned from Punta Cana yesterday and can honestly say we chose the best transportation service. Both drivers for our round trip transportation were on time and safe drivers. We highly recommend Transfers Do and plan to use them again for our return trip.

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

First class on time transportation! Just let these guys know what you want and they will make it happen.

A++