TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Private transportation from airport to resort and the return: efficient, flexible, recommended.

- I have booked online transfer and VIP arrival services that costed $285 CAD, only one way from... read more

Reviewed yesterday
M O
Fort McMurray, Canada
Wonderful transfer

Clean vehicles. On time. Easy communication. Best service. Just very easy and very good. The... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from $25.00
from $23.99
from $17.55
2,477 results
All reviews great service return trip transfer service punta cana airport both ways private van la romana reliable service highly recommend this company holding a sign round trip transfer through customs arrival and departure friendly driver always on time dominican republic flight was delayed
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Booked online from Google search. After baggage claim went straight to the counter, and they had us on a minivan in 5 minutes.
For the departure they met us at the resort with a sign with our name on it, at the appointed time.

Really this was super simple. Friends took another shuttle service that was $25 more expensive each way

I would use again next time

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

We've used Transfers.do for the fourth time now when visiting Punta Cana! Their service is unbeatable! The FastTrack VIP arrival and departure services are amazing. We have requested Enna as our escort, as she had helped us in prior trips. She is so very helpful and hospitable in guiding us through PUJ! We will request her every time we visit! Thank l we meet again!

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Great service and timlely pick up. The only concern draw back would be that I had to contact them for details regarding my return pick. I was originally advised that I would be sent an email with the pick up time-that never happened. Overall, I would recommend.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Thank you for taking care of all our needs. Easy to find at airport and driver was on time on pickup.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

I was very happy with my experience. There was someone waiting for us at the airport with a sign with my name on it. We were driven straight to our resort with no stops. When it was time to return to the airport, they showed up in the resort lobby with a sign with my name on it. I would definitely use them again!