TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Good experience and service

The navette was on time and waiting for us at arrival and for departure, no time problem, they sent... read more

Reviewed yesterday
mlravyts
Brussels, Belgium
Excellent service!

Our round trip transfer was great! Absolutely no problems or delays. Picked up at our resort for... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from $25.00
from $23.99
from $17.55
2,472 results
All reviews great service return trip transfer service punta cana airport both ways private van la romana reliable service highly recommend this company holding a sign round trip transfer through customs arrival and departure friendly driver always on time dominican republic flight was delayed
Selected filters
Reviewed April 25, 2018

i have used this company in the past and they are reasonably priced and dependable with great vehicles.

Reviewed April 25, 2018

I was nervous using this company because everyone on the Island I spoke with had not heard of them! I was also concerned because I found the rates to be the most reasonable compared to other quotes.
I quickly realized there was nothing to worry about. They were there ready to go in a clean, taken care of bus for our group of seven. They were helpful with our bags from the airport to the shuttle and at the resort.
Everything we pre ordered was there and ready for us and the driver was SAFE and most of all professional.
We experienced the same service on the way home!
We will use this service again on our next visit.

Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

We recently used your service while traveling with my parents and we were both to land around the same time until our plane was delayed. They were already apprehensive about traveling alone and then had a strange encounter w/the immigration officer who asked for bribe because they didn’t each fill out a visa info card. Luckily they said no, but it made them feel uneasy and nervous about entering the country.

Your airport representative turned their experience around in Punta Cana! Luis (I think?) greeted them, made them feel comfortable, and checked our flight info to let them know we were delayed. Thank you so much for allowing them to relax a bit!
Also our hotel was changed during our stay and it was very easy making the change for our pick-up.

Only thing to note was the drivers could be more like the airport representatives to improve their customer service skills and friendliness. Lastly, while in flight I tried contacting you via email so you could deliver a message to my parents about the flight issues, but you never replied and they never got it. It all worked out though thanks to the great representative named Luis!

Reviewed April 24, 2018

We had an excellent experience with TransfersDo to/from our hotel in Bavaro. They had the sign clearly displayed in the open air area of the airport. Our driver arrived about 10 minutes after we checked in the with representative. On the day before departure, we received an email with the pickup time. On the day of departure, the driver arrived 10 minutes early to bring us to the airport. The vans were in good condition and the drivers were courteous. We would definitely use TransfersDo again.

Reviewed April 23, 2018

I booked round trip shuttle from PUJ to my hotel about 8 miles away. Driver was waiting both times with a sign with my name on it. Very professional, clean and easy!