Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Quick, safe, efficient and friendly!

Needed a shuttle to take us to & from the airport and our hotel. Free wifi was availble too, along... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
MerelynBB
VIP! EXCELLENT SERVICE

TransfersDo Punta Cana VIP! 751546139 My Family and I just spent the last week in the DR 3/14... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from $24.67
from $24.99
from $26.67
2,699 results
All reviews great service return trip vip service transfer service both ways punta cana airport private van la romana car seat reliable service through customs highly recommend this company round trip transfer holding a sign always on time friendly driver flight was delayed
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2018

We were identified and greeted at the airport. They even confirmed our return pick up upon arrival, email reminder, and actually 15 minutes early for our return.

Reviewed March 17, 2018

A was said the driver that picked us up from the airport didn't say a word. Just listened to his music. The driver that picked us up from the hotel was outstanding. He pointed out sights along the way. Showed us photos of his family. My four year old grandson got car sick twice. He kept stopping as needed. Kept asking him how he ewe and was not upset in the least about the mess. Just said these things happen and not to worry. He was also an extremely safe driver

Reviewed March 16, 2018

I highly recommend them. They were on time and the ride was very comfortable. I will use them on all of my trips to DR for airport transfers and if I have other transfer needs such as city to city I will look at them as well.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

This is the third time that we have used this company and it will be the last. The first time, about a year ago, we had no problems and we were in a bus marked "transfers.do". In December we used them again, and they failed to pick us up at the hotel until we had the hotel call them after a half hour delay. I decided to try them once again. They now do not use their own vans but another company to transport you. The drivers do not even say Hola. They get you there and back. We did call them the day before we left to make sure that we were going to be picked up. The driver was on time, held a sign, and did not say one word to us--not even Gracious after tipping him. There are many more transportation companies that I will look into the next time I come to Punta Cana.

1  Thank mikesG7433IO
Reviewed March 10, 2018

We used them to go from Punta Cana airport to La Romana, almost an hour ride. Their price for a private transfer was the lowest for the higher rated compamies on Trip Advisor ($140 roundtrip). They had my name on a sign at the counter right outside the gate. My only small complaint was the sign at the counter identifying them as Tanfers.do was not that visible so we had to ask someone where it was. All info was conveyed in thorough and professional emails. They were 10 minutes early for our pickup, drivers were courteous and professional.

1  Thank johnmc400