“expert and courteous drivers from airport to hotel and return !”
Review of TransfersDo

TransfersDo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Transportation and chauffeured service provider in Dominican Republic, with head office at Punta Cana. Offering proper fleet of minivans, buses and luxury cars, and the only service in Dominican Republic tourism industry with international quality control certification - ISO 9001.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed October 7, 2017

I cannot begin to tell you just how PROFESSIONAL and COURTEOUS the ENTIRE Transfer.DO staff is !!! From the moment of initial greeting after clearing customs and retrieving the luggage.....the staff had OUR NAME prominently posted. Just a pleasure to deal with TRANSFER.do....I will USE THEM and recommend them to my travel agency staff !!! Ultra clean and cool vehicles!!! Thx again..CAPITAN WELLS

Write a ReviewReviews (1,439)
All reviews
"both ways"
in 21 reviews
"reliable service"
in 10 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"flight was delayed"
in 9 reviews
"santo domingo"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

They were on time and very professional. We did not have one problem with their service. I will use them again in a heartbeat. Thanks for making our trip better.

Reviewed October 6, 2017

The company was extremely easy to work with. If I needed to adjust my trip, I just e-mailed them. My husband was impressed with how seamless both of our 2.5 hour transfers were conducted. This company is a great, stress-free option for those who just want to relax knowing they transportation needs will be taken care of.

Angelina M, Manager at TransfersDo, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2017

Dear Katie,

Thank you very much for your review! We are happy to know everything went smoothly for you. Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your travel needs.
Thank you again for choosing us. Looking forward to having you as one of our valued customers for many years to come.

TRANSFERS.DO

Reviewed October 5, 2017

I would recommend transfer.do to everyone. They made the ground part of our trip stress free. Always on time and very helpful.