“Punctual”
Review of TransfersDo

TransfersDo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Transportation and chauffeured service provider in Dominican Republic, with head office at Punta Cana. Offering proper fleet of minivans, buses and luxury cars, and the only service in Dominican Republic tourism industry with international quality control certification - ISO 9001.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed October 6, 2017

The company was extremely easy to work with. If I needed to adjust my trip, I just e-mailed them. My husband was impressed with how seamless both of our 2.5 hour transfers were conducted. This company is a great, stress-free option for those who just want to relax knowing they transportation needs will be taken care of.

Angelina M, Manager at TransfersDo, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2017

Dear Katie,

Thank you very much for your review! We are happy to know everything went smoothly for you. Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your travel needs.
Thank you again for choosing us. Looking forward to having you as one of our valued customers for many years to come.

TRANSFERS.DO

Write a ReviewReviews (1,509)
All reviews
in 16 reviews
"driver waiting"
"both ways"
in 22 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 18 reviews
in 45 reviews
"great company"
"hotel lobby"

Reviewed October 5, 2017

I would recommend transfer.do to everyone. They made the ground part of our trip stress free. Always on time and very helpful.

Reviewed October 5, 2017

Both of our rides were on-time, reliable, courteous, and the vans were in good condition. On our return to the airport our van was practically new. AC worked well in both. Thanks for a good experience!

Reviewed October 2, 2017

I would recommend this service to ALL of my friends. They were at my arrival flight on time with my requested beers on site with my name in BOLD lettering, letting me know they were there to get me to my destination! No further action besides booking online did I have to worry about. They sent me a confirm email that gave me a receipt indicating pickup and departure times. I was also very pleased to not have to stop at every hotel on route to get to my destination. It was full on VIP from pickup to drop off. Also great rates! For two people, private mini van, round trip, plus 4 beers to start my vacation on the right foot all for $72 USD. NO complaints at all! If you want a reliable cheap transportation, this is the ONLY way to go!!!