Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Quick, safe, efficient and friendly!

Needed a shuttle to take us to & from the airport and our hotel. Free wifi was availble too, along... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
MerelynBB
VIP! EXCELLENT SERVICE

TransfersDo Punta Cana VIP! 751546139 My Family and I just spent the last week in the DR 3/14... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from $24.67
from $24.99
from $26.67
2,699 results
All reviews great service return trip vip service transfer service both ways punta cana airport private van la romana car seat reliable service through customs highly recommend this company round trip transfer holding a sign always on time friendly driver flight was delayed
Selected filters
Reviewed September 21, 2017

Easy to book online. Immediate confirmation and follow up reminder. They have a desk at the Punta Cana airport. We had to change our plans on our return and again, it was absolutely simple to get it done. Click change on their confirmation email, put in new dates and times and it's all taken care of. The only way to go as far as I am concerned.

1  Thank D720WLsamp
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend. Reliable and on time. Comfortable vehicle with air conditioning. Great value amazing service.

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

After landing in Punta Cana I was greeted and taken to the vehicle that was to take us to our resort. We were given valuable information of wearing sunscreen and no drinking water except for bottled water. The driver drove us safely to our destination. A hurricane was on its way and we had to alter or reservation. They changed it without issue and they picked us up right on time. I will use this service again. The only complaint (if I were to have a complaint) is the car that picked us up had a check engine light on which made me a little uneasy and unsure if it would make its way back to the airport.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

As the title says this was the first time using a private transfer in the Dominican Republic but after using these guys I wish I had done it long before now. on line service is great 24 hour on line chat for quotes and you can pay by pay pal so no hassles at all. Drivers are polite and very helpful they will give you the guided tour on the way to your hotel and a brief history on the country if you need it just ask. So glad I chose them. To our driver on our return trip Joel, thank you for being so kind.

1  Thank Trevor V
Reviewed September 19, 2017

Really nice to be picked up an an air conditioned car instead of waiting on bus, and the drivers were lovely,
Will definitely use again