TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Always on time

I’ve used Transfers.do before and have always had great service! They are always on time, friendly... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
tiana12326
Ludlow, Massachusetts
via mobile
Cool service

Great service! No problem with finding pick up place, clean car, car seat for baby (as purchased... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago

from $25.00
from $24.99
from $17.55
2,483 results
All reviews great service return trip transfer service punta cana airport both ways private van la romana reliable service highly recommend this company holding a sign round trip transfer through customs arrival and departure friendly driver always on time dominican republic flight was delayed
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

Went to Dreams Palm Beach but accidentally put in the wrong resort (Dreams Punta Cana) when booking. I didn't realize this until we were on our way from the airport after arriving. Not only did they very quickly correct my mistake, via email, but also refunded me the difference since my actual resort was closer. Amazing customer service. I love being able to do this all via email.
The actual transfers to/from the airport were effortless and efficient. Both to and from they were waiting for us with a sign with our name. Will definitely uses these guys again the next time I visit.

Reviewed April 29, 2017

Our drivers were on time & courteous, they were helpful and informative when asked questions. We will definitely use this company again when traveling.

Reviewed April 29, 2017

We scheduled TravelService to pick us up at the airport in Punta Cana and to take us back a week later. Both experiences were awesome. Both times our guy was on time and both times we had great drivers. I definitely will book these guys again.

Reviewed April 28, 2017

Great experience, waiting for your private service with drinks of choice. Safe, safe! Under 100 us, plus drink, food reservation.

Reviewed April 28, 2017

wonderful transport from airport to resort. driver was excellent in all aspects. will book again when returning.