All reviews blue beach full kitchen blue wave luxury resort three bedroom washer dryer laundry room bedroom condo private hot tub big living room all inclusive option dominican resorts queen bed skewers karaoke night beach restaurant huge pool
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2019

We stayed in a 3BR 2BA apartment and it was awesome! Spacious, Clean, and well furnished/decorated. The pool was wonderfully calm & serene. The staff could stand to be more helpful however, we met Lappost, and he went out of his way, above and beyond to make sure we had what we needed and wanted. There's some kind of barricade in the ocean that you actually hit before reaching the buoys which keep you in safe range. This barricade is dangerous, my husband could have lost an eye but instead, he walked away with several cuts. We were not happy w/the food/drinks of the all inclusive and were glad we did that for only one of our four nights there.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
gabbadelgado1, Guest Relations Manager at BlueBay Grand Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

Thank you for your review and for choosing BlueBay Grand Punta Cana.

We apologize for the inconveniences, we are taking this into account to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Reviewed April 15, 2019

After reading so many negative reviews of this facility, I decided to write one that I think will balance out the bad. My wife and I spent a week here and from the moment we arrived to the time we left , we got great service.
Fray at the front desk was attentive and up-sold us to a beautiful room in B-102.at a good price...which is what he is suppose to do.
Room was spacious and very clean.
There was a few reviews about the beach having a lot of seaweed and small beach. Yes, it's a small beach area, but the seaweed was there when we got there, but it was cleaned up over the next few days and it was fine. You can't stop the ocean from having seaweed on the beach.
The Beach bar was great an the service from Josephina was excellent and attentive.
We went to the Ala cart restaurants and the Steak House was the best of the 3...not sure why they have a French and Japanese. I would have liked to see a Seafood and perhaps one that excelled in local cuisine.Christina was also excellent as a server.
All the activities staff were great.
This place is not for the party animals, but all we wanted to do is to relax.
Wine could use an upgrade in terms of house wine ( white especially), but overall, based on all the negative reviews we were expecting a dungeon, but everything was very good. I guess some people just like to complain.
Also, my wife and I went to the gym everyday, and yes, it's small and compact, but I have seen way worse in Europe and N.A.
Nice, relaxing time...wasn't high season also, so maybe that had a lot to do with it, but overall....good

Room tip: Rooms closer to the beach and facing in to the pool
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Donald M

Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

My wife, my children and me went for a week vacation and had an excellent stay everyone was very attentive and polite. Rooms are excellent and very clean everything worked properly. The food has a very good quality and much variety. Animation is good specially for kids. I have not complaint at all.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your review and for choosing BlueBay Grand Punta Cana. Hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Great room , but stops there. No pool bar and bad to zero pool service! To many kids in adult pool or it is a combination pool. Beach water is dirty , more of a bay. 1 hobie cat and had to pay for it, insurance! Good lunch by the beach.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
gabbadelgado1, Guest Relations Manager at BlueBay Grand Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2019

Reviewed April 12, 2019

Our room was spacious and very clean. Both pools were beautiful. The staff everywhere was so kind and it seemed like their mission was to assure we had a great vacation. Loved the long walks on the beech. The buffet food was hot always lots of fresh produce available and the staff made sure our water and wine glases were always full.
The Japanese restaurant was my favorite of all but the Brazilian one was also magnificent. Although we were not travelling with any children the families at the resort seemed to be having a wonderful time . Returned from vacation feeling so rejuvenated. We will be back for sure.

Room tip: quiet near spa
Date of stay: March 2019