7,868 results
All reviews garden grill royal golden section a la carte privilege club huge resort bbq restaurant el pescador closer to the beach air transat main buffet lobby bar michael jackson show guest services dominican republic great resort recommend this resort main pool
Reviewed October 6, 2015 via mobile

We loved it here! Food could've been better but the entertainment was good. Club was open till 2 am and food plus beers were available till 5am. Word of caution the shuttle run till 3 am... so if you need a ride back you might not want to stay till 5am.

Date of stay: November 2014
2  Thank sbonelli7
AdrianaPeguero, Custmoer Service at Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2015

Dear Guest,

First of all, we would like to thank you for bringing to our attention your comments about your stay in our Hotel.

We would like to have the opportunity to welcome you once again to experience the hospitality of our people, the quality of our services and facilities.

Warm greetings,

Bahia Principe Bavaro Resort

Reviewed October 6, 2015 via mobile

I came here in Sept with my boyfriend and had an amazing time. Everyone who worked there was so friendly and welcoming, they treated us great. I would recommend this resort and would definitely return.

3  Thank anagU4795UO
AdrianaPeguero, Customer Service at Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2015

Dear Guest,

For our entire staff members it is wonderful to hear that you had a great experience in Bahia Principe and to learn that your recognized our labor.

Thank you for your comment and we are looking forward to seeing you soon!

Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts, all-inclusive hotels in Punta Cana.

Kind greetings,

Reviewed October 6, 2015 via mobile

The hotel was above the expectations. The rooms are big nicely furnished the mini bar is restocked daily , the food was great , really you're choices where most varied. Something that I never had in a all inclusive hotel in Europe for breakfast you had a choice in natural juices or shakes, not the chemical juice that you normally get in other hotels. Red or black caviar, blue cheese , quail eggs , salmon and other things that in other places I did not find in the all inclusive menu's. The resort is big you have to use sometimes the carts to go from one place to the other. We didn't know about this and we where lucky because out rooms were close to the sea and swimming pools 2 min walk, if you stay on the other side of the resort can be far for some people. The personal if the hotel is very friendly and helpful. Is good to know that to change the beach towels is beter to go before 9 am to be sure that you'll find available otherwise you have to wait for some time to get a fresh one. The beach is beautiful clean and the water is amazing. You should know that you can negotiate everything with the locals also the extra trips we managed to negotiate with our agent. If you go to Dolphin explorer good to know that if you know how you can go half price for the video package wich normally is expensive 320 $ for 4 person's we manage to get 150$. It took 20 min to get this price. WiFi is free only at the reception for one hour daily the rest of the resort you have to pay. You have daily shows wich are quite good. Beach and pool entertainment , dance lessons , pool games. Overall we had a great time in this resort we recommend. Hope this review is helpful.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
6  Thank donpatza

Dear Guest,

We are glad to hear that you were pleasantly surprised with the facilities and services in our Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana.

Thank you for sharing your impressions concerning your experience and we hope to see you in the near future in Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts, all-inclusive hotels in the Dominican Republic.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed October 6, 2015 via mobile

The staff and the animation was pretty nice... Any activities at the beach with Betty was amazing too... I recommend this place to everyone.... I loved it so much.... Grand Bahia principe Hotel I'll give you 5 star ... and for the buffet every day it was different so enjoy everyone....

1  Thank Atika1234

Dear Atika,

Thank you for choosing one of our Resort as your holiday destination and we are so proud to hear that you were impressed with our services and facilities.

We are already looking forward to have you with us again.

All-inclusive luxury hotels in Punta Cana with Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts.

Best regards,

Reviewed October 6, 2015

A bit about me. I've traveled a bit in my lifetime and have experienced many different hotels and travel locations. I also realize when I am out of my own country and prepare myself to experience differences in languages, behaviors, and all that comes with differences.

My memories here are filled with good ones. A few annoying things but overall, I have good - great memories. I'll address a few areas.

My room: I enjoyed my room. I was in the 15 building and it was fine. The tub was a jacuzzi tub, had a balcony looking at one of the pools, and was clean. Staff was very friendly but never refilled my fridge with beer for those who drink beer

Food: I give the food an 7.5 on a 1 - 10 scale. This is an all inclusive and is filled with buffet style eating. There are also restaurants you can schedule dinner for. The service was excellent while I was there. Francisco and Berkis were 2 waiters I thought were professional as well as pleasant and friendly. They were great

The grounds: AWESOME! That simple. Well kept and clean.

Nighttime Entertainment: AWESOME again! Their Michael Jackson show was absolutely fabulous. Loved it!

Front desk: Upon arrival we were welcomed with the Caribbean type virgin drinks which were great. The service at that time was very nice and we were checked in without a problem. Nice! HOWEVER…. Later on my fiancé came in from the capital (Santo Domingo) and was made to wait almost an hour at the front gate. They obviously had mix-ups or whatever but having a guess wait at the front gate of the complex was not cool. The front desk manager 'William' was VERY unprofessional in my opinion. He seemed to enjoy my annoyance. There was another manager there and when HE explained the same thing to me William seemed to have trouble explaining, I understood him very clearly. William was not helpful to me and spent the rest of my time trying to make up. He knew he was wrong…

24hr food: It was average. Hot dogs, burgers n fries, and a few other dishes. Kinda like being on a cruise.

Pools: I love the pools and they have many. The single complaint I have with the pools are their closing times. 6pm is way too early for grown-ups.

Alcohol: 24 hrs a day

Something I must share: This location makes you pay for WiFi. $15 per day or $50 for the week. They also charge $4 per day to lock your safe box in your room. These 2 items make it NOT an all inclusive. I consider this nickel and diming folks

Overall, I had such a great time I would like to book something here again soon. I'd love to bring all of my family also.

Room tip: 15 building seems really nice. My room was pretty cool
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank Johnny P

Dear Johny,

Dear Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor and for highlighting our well maintained rooms, pool, beach and other property. It is an honor to read that you are considering coming back to our Resort with your family.

Please feel free to contact us for a future stay in order to prepare all the details before arrival, and make your next visit the most unforgettable experience in the Caribbean.

Warm greetings,