We visited this hotel during the first two weeks of June and all I can say is WOW! Huge resort with shuttle busses running throghout every few minutes, however only took about 5 minutes to walk the distance the busses ran. Large rooms cleaned everyday with everything in that you could need. Massive pool - never an issue finding two sun loungers together no matter what time of day you tried. The beach is just like it is In the pictures- white sand and turquoise sea. Everything in resort and trips were priced in dollars, however they would happily convert to peso as that was what we had taken. On average it was 43 peso to $1 although you often got your change in dollars. Based on this it was easy to tell if shops were upping the price or not. Stuart the Thomas Cook rep was great and always there to help if you needed it. We did the mega trucks trip and Saona island. Both well worth it. Overall a fantastic holiday, brilliant weather and great hotel. Would definitely return again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 2 lake-style pools Jacuzzi Sun terraces Lounger, sun umbrella and towel service BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym, tennis court, multi-sports court Water activity centre Motorised sports (additional charge) WiFi access in the lobby (24h per day free of charge) and in rooms (additional charge) Meeting and convention room 1 buffet restaurant and 5 speciality restaurants Japanese restaurant 16 bars Wedding gazebo Punta Blanca Golf Club: 18 hole Punta Blanca Golf Club (additional charge) Pueblo Principe: Shopping and Leisure Mall with local craft stores, live music, shows, stores, bars, disco and casino Rooms 756 rooms including two types: Superior Junior Suite and Club Golden Junior Suite Room facilities: King size bed or two full size beds Fully-equipped bathroom with Jacuzzi, hair dryer and a full range of amenities Balcony or terrace Air conditioning Ceiling fan Telephone Satellite TV Coffee-making facilities Mini-bar Safe (additional charge) WiFi (additional charge) Club Golden Junior Suite (See page 18 Club Golden, Club Hacienda). Children Bahia Scouts The hotel is perfect for families, offering a range of facilities tailored especially for children, including the following: Children's pool Mini Club for children aged 4 to 12 Baby Station Bahia Scouts Water Park Fun Area and Adventure Park (additional charge) Teen's club Other Services 24 hour medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) WiFi in the lobby (1h per day free of charge) and in rooms (additional charge) Specialised service for organising weddings, incentive trips, events and anniversaries Personalised menus (for celiacs, diabetics, etc.) Available on request and subject to circumstances ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with KIPPIN S.A Lussemburgo Cadempino Branch, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Gran Bahia Principe