We stayed at The Grand Bahia Principe Punta in the Golden Section from March 21-28th. We want to say that it was a fantastic vacation. The resort is huge but in a couple of days you can find your way around with no problems. I had read reviews before we went and knew about the lay out so I was prepared with my Canadian flag to hand outside my room so we would find our way back. This not only helped us but others.
My husband and I enjoyed the beach 80% of the time, we did not do excursions this time around and just enjoyed the resort, plenty to see and do at the resort.
If you do not want to walk the beach for the local flea market no need to worry, the local merchants will come right to the beach and sell things right there, yes and remember to negotiate. There is also a stores on the grounds so you can purchase others items if need be.
The room was fantastic very clean and tidy, really no complaints.
Our favorite la carte was the Garden Grill steak house was the best, I do highly recommend this to everyone who travels to the Grand Bahia.
We just wanted to say that are stay was very pleasant and we do recommend this resort to others.
we have visited Punta Cana for the past 5 years and we want to say that we will surely visit this resort again and we will highly recommend others to so the same. We will only recommend the Golden Section due to the fact we had the best service we could ask for.
Thanks again Grand Bahia Principe for making our vacation Terrific.
Sonya and Leon Doucette
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 2 lake-style pools Jacuzzi Sun terraces Lounger, sun umbrella and towel service BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym, tennis court, multi-sports court Water activity centre Motorised sports (additional charge) WiFi access in the lobby (24h per day free of charge) and in rooms (additional charge) Meeting and convention room 1 buffet restaurant and 5 speciality restaurants Japanese restaurant 16 bars Wedding gazebo Punta Blanca Golf Club: 18 hole Punta Blanca Golf Club (additional charge) Pueblo Principe: Shopping and Leisure Mall with local craft stores, live music, shows, stores, bars, disco and casino Rooms 756 rooms including two types: Superior Junior Suite and Club Golden Junior Suite Room facilities: King size bed or two full size beds Fully-equipped bathroom with Jacuzzi, hair dryer and a full range of amenities Balcony or terrace Air conditioning Ceiling fan Telephone Satellite TV Coffee-making facilities Mini-bar Safe (additional charge) WiFi (additional charge) Club Golden Junior Suite (See page 18 Club Golden, Club Hacienda). Children Bahia Scouts The hotel is perfect for families, offering a range of facilities tailored especially for children, including the following: Children's pool Mini Club for children aged 4 to 12 Baby Station Bahia Scouts Water Park Fun Area and Adventure Park (additional charge) Teen's club Other Services 24 hour medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) WiFi in the lobby (1h per day free of charge) and in rooms (additional charge) Specialised service for organising weddings, incentive trips, events and anniversaries Personalised menus (for celiacs, diabetics, etc.) Available on request and subject to circumstances ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, BP USA TRAVEL INC, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Gran Bahia Principe