Just home from Punta Cana. Was the most relaxing and beautiful vacation i have had in years. From check in to check out every step was easy and efficient. Very impressive. It was spring break so i worried about taking my family of 4 with children... Not the case. It was perfect! We upgraded to gold which was well worth it. We stayed only a 2 min walk from the beach and pool/ pool bar. To be able to get shade under the huts i did go get our area set up at 6 am however that early walk was well worth the view and breeze of the early morning. The food was just amazing. I have picky eaters, not a problem here! Waffle bar was a hit! The walk to water park was a great opportunity to see the resort. However shuttles were constantly available if you wanted to skip the walk. The staff was always smiling, singing and friendly. The grounds were just amazing! Constant attention being given! Just in planning purposes i would bring a few beach towels. They are available but all blue... Mine stood out so was easy to find when coming up from the water and pool. Rooms tend to be cleaned late in the day. Which worked for us because we stayed out till 5-6. Bring travel cups with lids for refills ( my friend had already told us this) bring bug spray. Once the sun goes down i had a few bites. Which I'm prone to getting. My husband never had any problem. I have to overly comment on the cleanliness here. The rooms, the beach, the walkways, every inch were constantly maintained.
I highly recommend this beautiful resort! I cant imagine a trip any more spectacular and relaxing than this. Couples, families, friends of All ages do not hesitate to book and enjoy yourself. I cant wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 2 lake-style pools Jacuzzi Sun terraces Lounger, sun umbrella and towel service BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym, tennis court, multi-sports court Water activity centre Motorised sports (additional charge) WiFi access in the lobby (24h per day free of charge) and in rooms (additional charge) Meeting and convention room 1 buffet restaurant and 5 speciality restaurants Japanese restaurant 16 bars Wedding gazebo Punta Blanca Golf Club: 18 hole Punta Blanca Golf Club (additional charge) Pueblo Principe: Shopping and Leisure Mall with local craft stores, live music, shows, stores, bars, disco and casino Rooms 756 rooms including two types: Superior Junior Suite and Club Golden Junior Suite Room facilities: King size bed or two full size beds Fully-equipped bathroom with Jacuzzi, hair dryer and a full range of amenities Balcony or terrace Air conditioning Ceiling fan Telephone Satellite TV Coffee-making facilities Mini-bar Safe (additional charge) WiFi (additional charge) Club Golden Junior Suite (See page 18 Club Golden, Club Hacienda). Children Bahia Scouts The hotel is perfect for families, offering a range of facilities tailored especially for children, including the following: Children's pool Mini Club for children aged 4 to 12 Baby Station Bahia Scouts Water Park Fun Area and Adventure Park (additional charge) Teen's club Other Services 24 hour medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) WiFi in the lobby (1h per day free of charge) and in rooms (additional charge) Specialised service for organising weddings, incentive trips, events and anniversaries Personalised menus (for celiacs, diabetics, etc.) Available on request and subject to circumstances ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, BP USA TRAVEL INC, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Gran Bahia Principe