This was the second 2 weeks holiday in GBP Punta Cana and maybe some day we will come here again. It was very supraising that the lady in the recepcion remembered us after one year (best wishes to Kenia). Our wish was to get the same room as a year ago, but we got even better and also extra benefits.
In this resort there were a lot of Canadians and USA citicens, but also many Russians. Unfortunately I do not like their behaviour, because they cannot say hello and the behaviour in the buffet was quite rude.
My wife has studied Spanish and it was easy for her to had some discussions with the staff.
Maybe that was why she had god relationships with them.
Conclusion of mine: the room was exelent as well the cleaning and how well they filled the fridger!
The pool area is good, but you have to reserve the place early in the morning before russians.
Food is ok. Beach is superior, you can walk kilometerers to both directiones and go to swim when needed. There are many entertainments, pool activities and on the beach as well - that depends on you.
Best wishes from Heikki andTuula from Finland
¡Saludos a todos y muchas gracias por las vacaciones mejores!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 2 lake-style pools Jacuzzi Sun terraces Lounger, sun umbrella and towel service BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym, tennis court, multi-sports court Water activity centre Motorised sports (additional charge) WiFi access in the lobby (24h per day free of charge) and in rooms (additional charge) Meeting and convention room 1 buffet restaurant and 5 speciality restaurants Japanese restaurant 16 bars Wedding gazebo Punta Blanca Golf Club: 18 hole Punta Blanca Golf Club (additional charge) Pueblo Principe: Shopping and Leisure Mall with local craft stores, live music, shows, stores, bars, disco and casino Rooms 756 rooms including two types: Superior Junior Suite and Club Golden Junior Suite Room facilities: King size bed or two full size beds Fully-equipped bathroom with Jacuzzi, hair dryer and a full range of amenities Balcony or terrace Air conditioning Ceiling fan Telephone Satellite TV Coffee-making facilities Mini-bar Safe (additional charge) WiFi (additional charge) Club Golden Junior Suite (See page 18 Club Golden, Club Hacienda). Children Bahia Scouts The hotel is perfect for families, offering a range of facilities tailored especially for children, including the following: Children's pool Mini Club for children aged 4 to 12 Baby Station Bahia Scouts Water Park Fun Area and Adventure Park (additional charge) Teen's club Other Services 24 hour medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) WiFi in the lobby (1h per day free of charge) and in rooms (additional charge) Specialised service for organising weddings, incentive trips, events and anniversaries Personalised menus (for celiacs, diabetics, etc.) Available on request and subject to circumstances ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BP USA TRAVEL INC, BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Gran Bahia Principe