We spent 2 weeks at the Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana, from June 5th to the 19th. There were 7 of us, all cousins. Some of us have been at this resort many times and as usual the service was outstanding, the rooms extremely clean, excellent food at all the restaurants, marvelous staff, great beach with gardens and grounds well maintained. 2 of my cousins and my daughter had never been to the DR and after this great experience we will do it again next year to the same resort. I want to thanks Mr. Ignacio Subias, General Director of the entire complex, Roberto Iglesias, Mgr. of the BH Punta Cana, Ivan Tejeiro, Mgr. of BH Bavaro, Peco Jimenez, Executive Assitant of the BH Ambar, as well as Omaira Garcia of Gold Plan, Juan Carlos and Isaias of "activities" for the hard work they are doing on this outstanding resort. In fact my husband and I are already booked for a week in Oct. and started to plan our next family reunion for next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 2 lake-style pools Jacuzzi Sun terraces Lounger, sun umbrella and towel service BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym, tennis court, multi-sports court Water activity centre Motorised sports (additional charge) WiFi access in the lobby (24h per day free of charge) and in rooms (additional charge) Meeting and convention room 1 buffet restaurant and 5 speciality restaurants Japanese restaurant 16 bars Wedding gazebo Punta Blanca Golf Club: 18 hole Punta Blanca Golf Club (additional charge) Pueblo Principe: Shopping and Leisure Mall with local craft stores, live music, shows, stores, bars, disco and casino Rooms 756 rooms including two types: Superior Junior Suite and Club Golden Junior Suite Room facilities: King size bed or two full size beds Fully-equipped bathroom with Jacuzzi, hair dryer and a full range of amenities Balcony or terrace Air conditioning Ceiling fan Telephone Satellite TV Coffee-making facilities Mini-bar Safe (additional charge) WiFi (additional charge) Club Golden Junior Suite (See page 18 Club Golden, Club Hacienda). Children Bahia Scouts The hotel is perfect for families, offering a range of facilities tailored especially for children, including the following: Children's pool Mini Club for children aged 4 to 12 Baby Station Bahia Scouts Water Park Fun Area and Adventure Park (additional charge) Teen's club Other Services 24 hour medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) WiFi in the lobby (1h per day free of charge) and in rooms (additional charge) Specialised service for organising weddings, incentive trips, events and anniversaries Personalised menus (for celiacs, diabetics, etc.) Available on request and subject to circumstances ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with KIPPIN S.A Lussemburgo Cadempino Branch, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Gran Bahia Principe