My husband and I just completed our wonderful vacation from April 3-13, 2013. We had an amazing time. We stayed in room 2210 of the Golden section and it was perfect. We are so impressed with the level of service and attention to detail from everyone at every level, not only those who deal with the guests directly. Some examples include stopping a gardener who was riding a bike to ask for directions and he didn't just direct us, he took us to our destination and then resumed his journey. I reported seeing sparks in the blow dryer and not only was it changed but the missing outlet cover on the same wall was replaced without anyone asking.The constant maintenance of the property is evident by its beauty and the army of staff who are always cleaning, repairing, painting or whatever. The cleanliness of a property that large with so many guests is a challenge that is met and surpassed. I'm particularly impressed with the hand sanitizers at the entrance of all locations with food. We enjoyed the food at the buffet the most and the Garden Grill was the best a la carte for our tastes. The only drawback was having to reserve loungers in the shade at the beach or pool super early but that seems to be pretty universal at resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 2 lake-style pools Jacuzzi Sun terraces Lounger, sun umbrella and towel service BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym, tennis court, multi-sports court Water activity centre Motorised sports (additional charge) WiFi access in the lobby (24h per day free of charge) and in rooms (additional charge) Meeting and convention room 1 buffet restaurant and 5 speciality restaurants Japanese restaurant 16 bars Wedding gazebo Punta Blanca Golf Club: 18 hole Punta Blanca Golf Club (additional charge) Pueblo Principe: Shopping and Leisure Mall with local craft stores, live music, shows, stores, bars, disco and casino Rooms 756 rooms including two types: Superior Junior Suite and Club Golden Junior Suite Room facilities: King size bed or two full size beds Fully-equipped bathroom with Jacuzzi, hair dryer and a full range of amenities Balcony or terrace Air conditioning Ceiling fan Telephone Satellite TV Coffee-making facilities Mini-bar Safe (additional charge) WiFi (additional charge) Club Golden Junior Suite (See page 18 Club Golden, Club Hacienda). Children Bahia Scouts The hotel is perfect for families, offering a range of facilities tailored especially for children, including the following: Children's pool Mini Club for children aged 4 to 12 Baby Station Bahia Scouts Water Park Fun Area and Adventure Park (additional charge) Teen's club Other Services 24 hour medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) WiFi in the lobby (1h per day free of charge) and in rooms (additional charge) Specialised service for organising weddings, incentive trips, events and anniversaries Personalised menus (for celiacs, diabetics, etc.) Available on request and subject to circumstances ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with KIPPIN S.A Lussemburgo Cadempino Branch, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Gran Bahia Principe