My husband and I just spent a week at the Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana. The hotel was beautiful, very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There were a few minor problems on arrival and the response time following our call to reception was exceptional. The resort is huge and it took us a few days to familiarize ourselves with everything but after 2 days we knew where everything was. The shuttles come by very often so if you don't want to walk, you can take the shuttle to the beach or the lobby. The food at the buffet was amazing. There was a huge selection of different types of food so it was impossible not to find something you liked. It was difficult to get a reservation at the A la Carte restaurants but we didn't really mind since we enjoyed the food at the buffet. The supervisor of the restaurant was always available when we went to the buffet (morning, noon and evening) and he was very attentive to our needs. My husband wanted a specific dish and happened to mention it to him and he immediately went to get Chef Frankel and brought him to our table. The chef arranged to make this dish for us the next evening despite his heavy workload. This personal attention was greatly appreciated. It made us feel that the staff really cared about us. We also enjoyed the shows which were very professional. The beach was also beautiful and was kept very clean. I can't wait to go back to this hotel, hopefully for 2 weeks next time. Franco & Renata from Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 2 lake-style pools Jacuzzi Sun terraces Lounger, sun umbrella and towel service BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym, tennis court, multi-sports court Water activity centre Motorised sports (additional charge) WiFi access in the lobby (24h per day free of charge) and in rooms (additional charge) Meeting and convention room 1 buffet restaurant and 5 speciality restaurants Japanese restaurant 16 bars Wedding gazebo Punta Blanca Golf Club: 18 hole Punta Blanca Golf Club (additional charge) Pueblo Principe: Shopping and Leisure Mall with local craft stores, live music, shows, stores, bars, disco and casino Rooms 756 rooms including two types: Superior Junior Suite and Club Golden Junior Suite Room facilities: King size bed or two full size beds Fully-equipped bathroom with Jacuzzi, hair dryer and a full range of amenities Balcony or terrace Air conditioning Ceiling fan Telephone Satellite TV Coffee-making facilities Mini-bar Safe (additional charge) WiFi (additional charge) Club Golden Junior Suite (See page 18 Club Golden, Club Hacienda). Children Bahia Scouts The hotel is perfect for families, offering a range of facilities tailored especially for children, including the following: Children's pool Mini Club for children aged 4 to 12 Baby Station Bahia Scouts Water Park Fun Area and Adventure Park (additional charge) Teen's club Other Services 24 hour medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) WiFi in the lobby (1h per day free of charge) and in rooms (additional charge) Specialised service for organising weddings, incentive trips, events and anniversaries Personalised menus (for celiacs, diabetics, etc.) Available on request and subject to circumstances ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BP Travel USA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Gran Bahia Principe