We we were celebratiing family, frriendship and two birthdays. Fromthe momemt we got out of the cab to reception - we met the most accomodating staff that tokk great pride in eshuring our stay was most pleasurable.
We enjoyed every minute of oiur seven day stay from reception, to breakfast lunch and dinner. The Italian a la carte was great.
Edgar and the entire Punta Cana entertainment staff was "mucho excellente". Edgar made every 3:00pm vist to the Punta Cana Pool the highlight of our day. He was most gracious and ensure we enjoyed ourselves either by participation or cheering/clapping at all the poolside events- we learned many dance moces- it was just great.
Our two rooms was well kept. Upon return from two of our 11-3pm beach fun- the management/ and housing staff decorated the rooms for the two birthdays ladies. We had stylish balloons and a nice fruit platter- it was a very nice touch and very much appreciated
We definetely will stay at this property on our next trip to DR.
I would have enjoyed the food more if there were options with pork/bacon added. For example the Yuca Fritters had pork- there sould have been some p[ortions without pork.
The website should clarify the different sections/hotels of the property so guest can make the best choice that fits thire vacation - for example it is hard to tell the differences between Punta Cana, Amber, Esmeralda, privlege club, etc.
Also more options to choose if youwant to be close to the beach or reception. Towels should always be available for the pool and beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 2 lake-style pools Jacuzzi Sun terraces Lounger, sun umbrella and towel service BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym, tennis court, multi-sports court Water activity centre Motorised sports (additional charge) WiFi access in the lobby (24h per day free of charge) and in rooms (additional charge) Meeting and convention room 1 buffet restaurant and 5 speciality restaurants Japanese restaurant 16 bars Wedding gazebo Punta Blanca Golf Club: 18 hole Punta Blanca Golf Club (additional charge) Pueblo Principe: Shopping and Leisure Mall with local craft stores, live music, shows, stores, bars, disco and casino Rooms 756 rooms including two types: Superior Junior Suite and Club Golden Junior Suite Room facilities: King size bed or two full size beds Fully-equipped bathroom with Jacuzzi, hair dryer and a full range of amenities Balcony or terrace Air conditioning Ceiling fan Telephone Satellite TV Coffee-making facilities Mini-bar Safe (additional charge) WiFi (additional charge) Club Golden Junior Suite (See page 18 Club Golden, Club Hacienda). Children Bahia Scouts The hotel is perfect for families, offering a range of facilities tailored especially for children, including the following: Children's pool Mini Club for children aged 4 to 12 Baby Station Bahia Scouts Water Park Fun Area and Adventure Park (additional charge) Teen's club Other Services 24 hour medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) WiFi in the lobby (1h per day free of charge) and in rooms (additional charge) Specialised service for organising weddings, incentive trips, events and anniversaries Personalised menus (for celiacs, diabetics, etc.) Available on request and subject to circumstances ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with KIPPIN S.A Lussemburgo Cadempino Branch, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Gran Bahia Principe