“Thanks!”

Cuisines: Contemporary, International, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Thanks to the staff of the restaurant Gabi. Maileni Diaz, Emiliana Di Oleo, Angel Almonte for the excellent work and gastronomy. František Bedlivý and Miroslav Trnová Czech Republic

1  Thank Andre B

Reviewed July 2, 2014

While staying at the Palma Real, Gabi beach is a must!! It is the best restaurant on the property. The food is excellent, but even better is the staff. We stayed in May and celebrated my husband's birthday there. The whole staff went over and above to make it a special evening.
I have to give a special thanks to the great people who work there, when you arrive you are greeted by Kimberley and Katherine. Your servers go out of there way to accommodate your every need. Thank you to Mateo, Genivel, Luis, Wilson and Daniel. Most of all I have to give our biggest thank you to the best waiter not only in this restaurant, but in the whole resort, Franklin DeLa Rosa. Make sure when you go to Gabi Beach you request Franklin. I can't thank all of you enough for the great experiences we continue to have when we are at the Palma Real. Can't wait to return.
Nicole & Charlie

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Gabi Beach is the perfect beach front restaurant. The staff is amazing, a special shout out to Kimberly who made our dining experience even more perfect than it already was! The food was five star and top notch, everything fresh and the taste was out of this world. The drinks were kept full and we ate such an incredible dinner, we had no room for dessert! I wouldn't hesitate to dine at the beautiful Gabi Beach again!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Great Location with Great Food! Service is amazing in this restaurant and the outdoor breeze is great!! My wife and I loved the service and the Food was Amazing!! A must see and taste located at the Paradisus Palma Real...

Lexx & Kevin O.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Julio Garcia is the best bartend ever.
I loved the service and the staff :)
always smile and make your vacation even better.