“Highly Recommend”

$119.00*
Monkeyland and Zipline Adventure from Punta Cana
Ranked #10 of 238 Tours in Punta Cana
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore all the hidden treasures that this wonderful country has to offer. Visit a spectacular cave, ancient shelter for the Taino Indians and discover their secrets. Enter a typical house and learn how the local people live and visit their coffee and cocoa plantations. Also have fun horseback riding. Take a walk through the sugarcane field and see firsthand how Dominicans roll the world's best cigars. An adventure high in colors!
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This was an awesome cultural tour. Our guide was Rey and he was the best! We learned a lot about the country, local communities, govt and their agriculture (cocoa, coffee, sugar cane, tobacco). Great adventure!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,180)

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Recommended this tour, fun and visit a few places, horse riding, then coffee and cocoa place, the school and beach. Charlie is a good tour guide, rodoph... The driver is nice too, even though doesnt know much English.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

My husband and I took this tour in early Feb/2013. The tour itself was well worth the cost; my only HUGE disappointment was with our guide and driver (Franklin and Angel). They were so proud to point out that their company supports a local school but when I asked them to stop and drop off school supplies to their or any school and after promosing that they would we found ourselves dropped back to our hotel with all the supplies in our hands!!! This was even after bringing it to their attention several times on the trip! Shame on you Franklin for not bothering to help the kids. I ended up giving the supplies to people working in the resort. Not what I intended.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Just returned from a trip to Punta Cana, D.R. I thoroughly enjoyed and highly recommend the tour of Bavaro. Sammy, our guide, was delightful, considerate and very informative. His "carwash" and "family" commentary kept us in stitches. It was nice to get out of the resort and to see the environs. For the first time I saw cocoa, coffee, sugar cane, vanilla, bananas in there natural stage. The information and demonstration on rum and cigar making was also interesting, The horseback ride was fun, the local lunch was good and plentiful. Beer, sodas, Mama Juana and "Dominican Champagne" kept on flowing! All in all, my camera and I had a wonderful time.
PS. A big "Thanks" to our driver.

2  Thank Tania D
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We loved everything about it. I can't say enough about Alex the tour guide...he was great...he remembered everyone's name...and there was about 20 of us...he treated you like family.