“Edison was a crew member who ensured I had a great time although a bit freightened at first.Thank you Edison!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Marinarium Excursions Snorkeling Cruise

Marinarium Excursions Snorkeling Cruise
Book In Advance
More Info
$105.99*
and up
Marinarium Shark and Ray Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: Marinarium invites you to discover the wonders of the reef and the marine life. Join us for an exciting half-day cruise during which you will have the unique opportunity to snorkel with stingrays and nurse sharks.Snorkeling is followed by a beautiful sightseeing cruise along the coast of Cabeza de Toro and Bávaro. Finally, you will reach Paradise, where you will relax in the waist deep waters of Bávaro’s natural pool, with your favourite cocktail in hand.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

I was freightened at first and wanted to go back to the boat. Edison said he would help both myself and another person who also was freightened. He led us around on the life ring and made sure we were able to enjoy the experience. The whole experience was amazing. So happy I stayed in the water and so happy Edison was so willing to help us!

• Czech first
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“good times”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

I LOVED the staff. silly, safe, fun. they were knowledgable about the vessel, the reef, the fish, and the area in general. There was a woman and her daughter. Mom was 80. An employee had her hold onto a life ring and pulled her around the reef and showed her all kinds of cool things. I felt that was very nice and rare in a busy tourist area.

Omaha, Nebraska
“party cruise/swim with sharks and stingrays”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

We had a wonderful day with the crew and ANGEL and EDISON in particular were very helpful, fun, and accomodating. The director on the cruise reminded us of Usher and he was wonderful too. Drinks, dancing, swimming, snorkeled with nurse sharks, sting(less)rays and some other beautiful fish. Fun was had by all!!

Savoy, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Excursion!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

My boyfriend and I came to Punta Cana with a large group and decided on our last day to do an excursion with just the to of us. We booked this excursion through Apple at our hotel and chose it because we wanted a 1/2 day activity. I am so glad we chose this excursion! I thought it was very organized, the staff was great, and the snorkeling was fun. We were able to get a spot on top of the boat which was great because we had beach chairs to lay out on. The rest of the seats are standard seats so if you want the best relaxing experience go to the top of the boat. The staff was fun and energetic. They made sure that everyone was having a fun time. I thought the snorkeling was fun. Not too many fish but we did get to see the nurse sharks and sting rays! And we got a great picture with my boyfriend and I holding the sting ray as well. After snorkeling we got back on the boat and they had sandwiches and drinks for everyone. We sailed off to a natural pool area and stopped there for a while. They brought us drinks in the water and played lots of music. After that we sailed back to where we started. I thought this was a great excursion. Not too crowded so that was nice too! This will be an experience that I remember forever

Mississauga, Canada
“snorkeling fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

fun and exciting day experience with sharks and stingrays! I am not a strong swimmer, i was struggling my way to and from the enclosures, good thing the crew members help out beginners like me. one of the crew (Edison) has a keen eye on whoever needs assistance and asked the three of us to hold on to the "doughnut" as he towed us. it was a memorable experience for everyone!