This was our first time in the Dom Rep. My husband, son and myself spend 12/22-12/29 at the Majestic Elegance. I must say we had the best time the staff was always friendly and helpful. I do want to say that Mozart Jackson and the whole Funjestic team, made the evenings soo much fun. Jackson thank you so much for your friendly smile and daily hello. Pedlo Pablo alway had a smile on his face and always had a drink ready for my self and my family. The food was good, but make sure you bring dress pants, and shoes for evening dining. The room was always clean and we had no problems with getting anything we needed. We had one bad experince at the beach, all I can say is watch your towels... or you will be paying $30.00 to replace the towel card. We will definetly stay at the Majestic Elegance again... THANK YOU AGAIN for a great vacation...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening in October 2008, the Majestic Elegance Punta Cana is the answer to fulfill the needs of a clientele, which is becoming more demanding of a high-end menu of facilities and services. This spectacular 5 star all inclusive resort is surrounded by the most astonishing landscapes, exuberant flora and fauna, making it an ideal place for Caribbean lovers and first timers visiting the Dominican Republic. In two words “comfort and style”, is the best definition to describe the New Majestic Elegance Punta Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Majestic Elegance Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Elegance Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Majestic Elegance Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Majestic Elegance