“Have to try it..”

Pizzeria Pizzarelli
Ranked #89 of 284 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Boston, Massachusetts
“Have to try it..”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Good and delicious italian pizza with a twist of dominican flavor.Everytime I go to the DR, I must have a bite of their pizza. Only downsize-The AC in the restaurant is not very good.

Visited July 2012

Boise, Idaho
“great pizza”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

loved it. great pizza. The service was amazing, and i had a great time learning spanish while eating!

Visited June 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“American Review”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

It was a great break from the crappy lunch buffet at the resort. The workers didn't speak English and we don't speak Spanish, but we got what we ordered with a friendly smile.

Visited June 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“TOO MUCH FOR SINGLES ON DELIVERY”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Well,I have to explain this really as clearly as I can.

I was home and I had this leaflet of Pizzarelli, so I decided to call and order one. I am Mexican and speak Spanish but it was so hard to communicate with the person on the other end that I was about to hang up. I thought I had finally got through to tell the person what I wanted,but I ended up getting a Mega pizza of 12 mega pieces for myself. Bad point for service,good point for generosity and happiness for my co-workers the next day,who enjoyed the remaining 8 pieces of it.

As for the taste it was good but not enchanting, I was definitely hungry,though.

Visited April 2012
Santo Domingo
“I love this pizza”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

You wanna try a "not-so greasy pizza like pizza hut" try this one, you won't regret it, and their prices are good!

Visited March 2012